CH. 3

L.A's environment is new for Jungkook. Like he is just lost track on his first day for his entrance exam. Good thing he decided to leave their house earlier today. Hoseok and Namjoon said that they will give him a walk— but Jungkook insisted that he would like to try things on his own now.

"Jungkook!" He heard a woman calling him.

He looked at his back, and saw Jeongyeon— with a boy.

"Good morning! Where you heading to school now?" Jeongyeon asked.

"How did you know?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh well Hoseok told me, I went to your house to give you some korean snacks. But you already left— and he told me that I might see you on my way... and he added that I should walk you in the university." Jeongyeon said.

"Ahh well I am kinda lost? Sorry." Jungkook muttered lowly... Jeongyeon can't help herself but to hug to cute boy.

"Chim! He is such a baby! I wanna adopt him now!" She said. Jungkook looked at him— they are the people in the airplane. This is why Jungkook thought that they are kinda familiar. They could maybe can't recognize him? Because of his facemask that day... and gladly the rude boy wasn't around too?

"He is— but where the hell is Taehyung again?" Jimin asked his girlfriend... Jeongyeon shrugged her shoulder.

"We will go to school now. Find your best friend because my best friend is here." Jeongyeon said and gave Jimin a kiss on his cheeks then hold the younger's wrist Jungkook bowed his head.

"Well this is actually my 2nd year here." Jeongyeon said.

"So this is the cafeteria, the food here is not good. Like I swear you would hate it too!" Jeongyeon said chuckling.

"And here is the gym, there are different kinds of gym here. If my memory serves me right... the basketball gym and volleyball gym has their own gyms as rich people are kinda wild." Jeongyeon said.

"What is your course again?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Business." He answered shortly.

"Damn! You are so cute for that course. You could've get anything about arts because you are such a beautiful piece of art!" Jeongyeon complimented him, somehow Jungkook felt so embarrass. Though Yugyeom and Bambam compliments him— but it was new for a not so long friend is complimenting him.

"This is the freshmen building. I'll be seeing you around okay." Jeongyeon said and patted Jungkook's head.

"Thank you noona." Jungkook said smiling widely.

His first day was just a normal day without his two best friends around. He looked around where other students are talking and making their own circle of friendship. Jeongyeon knocked on the door and called Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and she asked the younger to come with her and eat their lunch together.

"So how was it? So far?" Jeongyeon asked. Jungkook smiled.

"Nothing special." Jungkook answered and started reading a book. Jeongyeon pulled it.

"You won't be having an exam it was your first day. Enjoy your meal." She said.

"But my mom told me I should keep studying in case there will be a surprise exam." Jeongyeon looked at the younger. Jungkook was wearing eyeglasses, he is in his black hoodie and a pair of sweatpants and a puma turin shoes.

"I love how comfy your style is— but I bet you are more handsome when you wear something stylish." Jeongyeon muttered.

"I love it too. Like this are the clothes I enjoy the most... but my parents doesn't allow me to wear something like this... they always want me to wear those expensive gucci— like I don't like those kinds of style. I am more good and comfortable in this." He answered. Jeongyeon can see no... she can judge that Jungkook's life is all about "my parents want me..." "to do this..." "to do that..." she can see that the boy never had a chance to enjoy his life.