CH. 5

Just like what Namjoon and Hoseok said they left to finish some business in New York. Since it was weekend Jungkook would usually stay at home, start reading some academic books or finish some projects that were given to him and will be passed on Friday.

He decided to stay in the living room. He turned on the television to listen some random music videos on this specific channel. He loves music, he even loves writing and composing too... he looked at his book.

"No Jungkook. Stop thinking about music—" he heard the doorbell rings. He looked at the door— "it's me bunny." Jungkook jumped in surprise when he heard Taehyung's voice.

He opened the door for Taehyung.

"Jimin and Jeongyeon told me to give you your lunch—" Taehyung stopped talking when he looked at the younger's current state. His curly long hair was tied like a turnip, wearing his eyeglasses that are slightly falling, his soft rosy lips slightly apart, and his doe eyes— are still the same. The eyes that looks like he hold the entire universe as it was sparkling—

"Aye— ah— thank you." Jungkook said as he stretches his hand to get the lunch box.

"Let me kiss you?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger.

Jungkook's eyes widened with the sudden question there is no way he will let someone to kiss him! Taehyung came back to his senses when the younger stepped back away from him. Shit. He mentally yells at himself he literally scared the young boy! "Wait I am sorry— I was reading the lyrics of the song." Taehyung said making the best alibi of the year. Jungkook looked at the television— it was one direction's song. Well it was the first time he laid his eyes on the television because as soon as Jungkook opened his door apartment all he did was stare at the younger's beautiful face. He then noticed the academic books, random colored highlights and some ironman sticky notes.

"Seriously you are studying? It is weekends." Taehyung muttered.

"Hmm— yeah I need to do some advanced reading for me to catch up with everything."

"Wow. You really studious I have no words." Taehyung said then left Jungkook. Jungkook left the lunch box at the kitchen table. It was too early for him to eat his lunch. He had a cereal this morning so he is still full and went back to the center table in the living room when he heard a doorbell again.

He opened it— Taehyung was holding his PS5 he didn't wait or ask for Jungkook's permission to let him in but he just walk straight inside and stared setting up that game console.

"Hyung? What—"

"I am going to play." Taehyung muttered. Jungkook closed the door.

"Hm okay— I'll just move back in my room." Taehyung then stopped him the older started keeping Jungkook's books and notes. "Wh—what are you doing?" Jungkook asked stuttering.

"I am going to teach you how to have fun while studying." Taehyung muttered and handed the other game console to Jungkook. Taehyung taps the other side of Jungkook's sofa.

"Have you played this?" Taehyung asked.

"I watched Bambam and Yugyeom playing it." Jungkook muttered shyly.

"They are your friends?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded smiling.

"I miss them though." He cooed.

"Yugyeom is my younger brother by the way— that's why I know them. Didn't know you were friends with them." Taehyung muttered he heard Jungkook chuckling so he looked at him. "Is there something funny?" Taehyung asked.