CH. 20

2 weeks later ~

Park Jimin, has been reflecting with all of his actions from the past few days... He remember the days back in L.A when he was so fond of Jungkook as if he was a kid... also Jeongyeon his fiancé who finds JK adorable too...

The friendship that happens back in L.A was true... he really feel comfortable around Jungkook, from a very short time he kinda found a younger brother in his existence there in L.A... But just like some other friendship stories... wherein his best friend who become close to the younger too... made him feel like... he was being alone... he started feeling lonely without his best friend's existence.

And the mere fact that Jungkook was now Taehyung's boyfriend slash fiancé— it was so selfish of him, to feel those things... he was also stupid to make her feel those miserable things right now— and that was her doubting his feelings... for her.

He loves Jeongyeon— he truly loves her... so much. Like Jeongyeon coming to his life was like another side of him was discovered and shown to other people... Jeongyeon helps him in so many things... she understands him, she takes good care of him, and she always support him.

He now realized— if there is someone who stealing— it was him... he was snatching Taehyung away from his soon to be family just because he was selfish... now that he realized how shameless he was... all he can do was to apologize with all of it hope that Taehyung and Jungkook will forgive him. He came back to the present when his driver told him that they were at Taehyung's company, of course Jimin being the best friend has the privilege to come inside without a schedule.

He asked the front desk if Taehyung was around and the girl answered yes... so he went to the elevator and pressed the 10th floor where Taehyung office is... he knocked on the glass tinted door first before walking inside. He carefully opened the door and found a Kim Taehyung looking at him too. Taehyung smiled at him, he then smiled back at him felt the relief that he's been waiting for since the long ride on his way here.

"Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked him, and put down his ipad where he reads some of the files.

"Yeah— thank you." Jimin started. "Also I'm sorry Tae... for trying to take you away from your soon to be family..." Jimin said. "Also that night— it was so stupid of me, I'm not really sure if you and Jungkook could forgive me if he knew about it—"

"He will forgive you... believe me." Taehyung answered then smiled at his best friend. "I told you no one is taking me away from you or you are not taking me away... you are both important to me... but my priority is Jungkook now and our soon to be baby." Taehyung answered.

Jimin smiled at him... "Thanks Tae..."

"I hope you can forgive me too." He added.

"Of course chim! You are my best bro! Dzuh!" Taehyung said and hugged him. (A/n: hug as a friend. We don't do wrong assumptions here xD)

Of course later that day... he went to Jeongyeon's house. He didn't know what will he do, where he will start his explanation— but at least he was brave enough to face and apologize to her... to tell her that he still loves her and she doesn't have to doubt it...

As soon as Jeongyeon opened the door for Jimin— he was surprised and welcomed by Jeongyeon's arms— she literally hugged him— I thought I would get a slap.

"What took you so long to come back to me! Jiminie-pabo." He can hear that Jeongyeon was about to cry. Jimin then hugged her back. "I'm sorry Yeonie—" he said then started crying too...

They stayed like that for awhile and when they both feel the warmth after longing for each other...

"I'm really sorry Jeongyeon, I know I hurt you, I made you doubt..." Jimin was cut-off when Jeongyeon kissed him on his lips. To tell Jimin that she forgives him... "I know— you were just confused... we all come to that stage that's why I let you have your own space and time... but I do really got scared... that you won't come back to me." Jeongyeon said after she break the kiss between them.

"I don't think... I deserve you— like what did I do to have you in my life?" Jimin said then kissed her... the couple shared a passionate kiss— and after that they had some catch up after a long time of not meeting each other...

Jimin and Jeongyeon went to Jungkook and Taehyung's new house. Jimin being nervous— while Jeongyeon being excited because she'll see Jungkook and his baby bump.

Jungkook opened the door for them— he looked at Jeongyeon with his surprised doe eyes—

"Noona—" Jungkook started. Jeongyeon then pulled Jimin, she smiled at the younger in front of them, and Jimin awkwardly smiled...

"Hyung—" and Jungkook started crying like a baby. Jimin and Jeongyeon automatically hugged him and calm him.

"No— no please don't cry." Jeongyeon muttered.

"I— I thought— y—you and Jiminie-hyung— b—broke up... a—and the wedding..." he said between his hiccups.

"I am sorry Kook. It is all my fault..." Jimin said.

They break the hug— Jungkook wiped his tears and walk inside of course he invited the two to walk inside... and they all sit at the living room.

They talk about what happened and of course Jimin again apologized, Jungkook forgives him... "I know everything hyung... especially him liking you..." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Thank you Kook... for loving my best friend." Jimin said andd smiled... Jungkook just smiled too...

When Taehyung came back home, Jimin and Jeongyeon already left but he knows they stopped by... he was looking for Jungkook, and found him sleeping at the couch with his maternal notebook... Taehyung checked it and found a polaroid picture of Jeongyeon, Jimin and his beloved baby bunny...

Hey snowball baby, did you know your dad's best friend thank me for loving him. Like I should be the one thanking them for accepting us— and your dad choosing us also falling in love with me... love you snowball! See you soon ~

Taehyung smiled with a teary eyes... feeling grateful of Jungkook and their soon to be baby. He then carried Jungkook back to their shared room... He carefully put down Jungkook... he looked at him... "I love you kook." Taehyung muttered then kissed Jungkook's lips. Before leaving him so he can take a shower and cuddle with his baby.

✨✨✨

Hello guysss! I'm getting well with my cough and colds UwU ~ buy anywayszzzzz hahahhah I mean anygays lols here is an update for you all! Cuz I know u miss me right? Hahah
Also hope you are doing well!
Please do comment and vote huhuhuhu