CH. 12

Vote and Comment UwU 💕💕

✨✨✨✨

From the past 2 weeks since the day he got back from Seoul, Jungkook has been stressed with everything, people judging him because he got pregnant at the early age, his parents comparing him with everyone especially to Taehyung, his mom who never stops telling him what he should do and the school works. He is exhausted mentally—

"My mon? Did she came?" Jungkook asked as soon as he woke up— and Taehyung felt bad for pushing away his soon to be mother-in-law. Taehyung bit his lower lip— "she went here, but I made her leave. Because, the doctor said you are in so much stress that affect our baby." Jungkook sighed hearing that his mom wasn't around.

"I am sorry— I am so irresponsible for not taking good care of the baby." Jungkook muttered and started crying, shit! Why is he crying? Taehyung thought and his hands were like a magnet that automatically hugs Jungkook.

"I tried not to listen to their words, I tried not to put so much pressure all by myself but— it is just their words, keeps circulating in my whole system hyung." Jungkook said between his sobs.

"My mom compares me to you, she didn't stopped telling me how she was so disappointed that I got pregnant... but then she would say that gladly it was you— gladly that you are famous and successful CEO—" Jungkook break the hugged and looked at Taehyung. "but even if you weren't successful I— I'd still continue caring the baby and will come to you to take responsibility but if you declined—" he was got cutoff words when Taehyung kissed him on his lips. Taehyung is really confused how Jungkook run to his whole system, how the younger could make him some random actions that he never expects that he can do it, how the younger understands him for a very short time— the mere fact that he once become so careless and selfish— Jungkook is still here understanding him.

Jungkook stopped crying, hie doe eyes are wide in surprised. "I don't know how to make you stop crying— but you are not irresponsible. They are the one who gives you stress so we will runaway from them. Okay?" Taehyung asked and kissed Jungkook's forehead. It was like weeks ago since the last time he tasted Jungkook's lips— they are quite addicting.

"Did you know that your lips taste like cherry?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook blushed— "aigoo is my cherrypie is shy now?" Taehyung asked teasing him. Taehyung chuckled and hugged Jungkook again. "You did great, you are doing great okay." Taehyung muttered repeatedly.

"We should move again." Taehyung said early in the morning, walking inside Jungkook's room and waking him up. Yes they don't share a bed—

"Ha? Where?" Jungkook asked squinting his eyes trying to adjust from the light.

"In Daegu. Where my parents and grandma— you should meet them too." Taehyung answered.

"I have a small single house at the middle of out farm, I used to stay there whenever I'm stressed in college and of course now that I am the CEO I still stay there, and now I want to share it with you." Taehyung said smiling.

"R— really? Farm? Are there fields of flowers? How abour strawberries? I recently crave with them a lot— I can't stop eating the with melted chocoweyts." Jungkook said, Taehyung chuckled on how Jungkook pronounced the chocolate, he sounded so cute. Well Jungkook is effortlessly cute it's a fact. Jungkook suddenly realized something—

"I am going live there? Alone? Without you?" Jungkook asked sounded so clingy— but it just automatically came out in his mouth. Could be pregnancy hormones.

"Of course not! We'll stay there for awhile till you get better— let's just take a vacation for awhile." Taehyung said smiling.

"You'll be with me? What about your company?" Jungkook asked. "I can work at home, I have my own study room there. Now stop bothering yourself, we need to pack and leave." Taehyung said.

"Can we just stay there till my midterm exam ends?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, hun." Taehyung answered, and again Jungkook blushed with the new nickname Taehyung called him.

Daegu

"Taehyung!" His mother called him from a distance, Jungkook was carefully walking on the field, when he felt a hand holding his other hand. He looked at Taehyung who was smiling at him, he smiled back. Don't fall in love with him kook.

"You must be the answer to my prayers." Mrs. Kim said to Jungkook. "Ha?" Jungkook answered confused. "Oh— well we both know that he is madly in love with his best friend— you and the miracle inside you change everything to my son's life thank you so much." She said and hugged Jungkook.

"Eomma— isn't me and bambam are the one who accidentally gave Jungkook the wrong drink so— we change Taehyung hyung's destiny." Yugyeom muttered, Jungkook smiled when he saw that Yugyeom was there and hugged him.

"You are here too!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"But I must remind you no hugging." Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook away from Yugyeom.

"Aye ~ are you jelly hyungnim?" Yugyeom asked.

"Okay you will debut after 10 years." Taehyung said and holds Jungkook hand, then walk inside the big house. (A/N: big rings)

"He is." Mrs. Kim answered and winked at Yugyeom.

"Yeobo, do you think Jungkook will like this— oh— you are Jeon Jungkook, wow— you are really cute just like whay Yugyeom mentioned." Mr. Kim said. "Welcome to the family." And handed the strawberry cake to Jungkook, the younger then started crying.

They all panicked especially Taehyung so he cupped Jungkook's face. "Hey, honey. Why?" Jungkook shakes his head. "It is just I am so glad that you welcomed me so warmly." Jungkook answered and sniffs. Taehyung chuckled, "cute." Taehyung said.

"I'll go out and move out luggages to my hideout." Taehyung said. "Wait me here." He added. He was about to leave — "Yugyeom. Don't you dare to hug him." Taehyung pointing finger to Yugyeom. "Hyung, he is my best friend duh!" Yugyeom said and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung's family already fell in love with Jungkook's adorableness. Especially his mother, he is literally tying Jungkook's hair right now.

"Mom— Jungkook is not a 10 years old—" Yugyeom stopping his mom.

"But his smooth long hair look so cute it is tied— oh should I just put some hairpins, that your hyung owns?" Mrs. Kim asked. "Well Tae also have a long hair back then, but he cut it cuz he got tired of taking care his hair." Mrs. Kim said. "That's TMI, mom." Yugyeom said. Jungkook was just listening to the random story that they share.

After eating their dinner they went to Taehyung's hideout. There is only one room it was quite big—

"You can fix your things tomorrow just rest for now." Taehyung said.

"I'll be sleeping in my study room." Taehyung said and snatching one pillow from the bed but Jungkook pulled it away— "ah— t—the bed is king size. We can share— I— also can't sleep when I don't have anyone I'm comfortable next to me." Jungkook said stuttering and playing with hem of his oversized white shirt. Why the hell Jungkook show so much of submissive side— I might end up claiming him again! Taehyung thought. So he tucked Jungkook on bed and hugged him.

"Okay. Goodnight, bunny." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook on the other hand was blushing so he hid his face at Taehyung's chest till he fall asleep.

"Taehyung used to text me always, but how come he stopped?" Jeongyeon looked at Jimin.

"Tell me— are you jealous of him being close to Jungkook?" Jeongyeon asked looking at his fiancé worriedly. But Jimin didn't answer her.

✨✨✨

TaeKook visiting Daegu is soo kyot ~
Imma put more moments of Kook and Mrs. Kim UwU 💕💕💕

Vote and comment pleaseuuu