CH. 13

"Do you love meat?" Mrs. Kim asked Jungkook,

Well it's been 3 days since Taehyung and Jungkook went to Daegu, they sleep in one bed cuddling each other. Jungkook, for unknown reason thinks that he is being clingy to the older was because he is pregnant. Yes, in the past few three days— if Taehyung was in the study room Jungkook will be there too. Watching him, or maybe just asking Taehyung some random questions about Taehyung's baby photo album in his study room. Gladly, as much as Jungkook enjoy being there, Taehyung was having a hard time not to stare at the younger especially with his meaty porcelain thighs were showing off— and Jungkook wearing an oversized shirt that Taehyung's owns— gives Taehyung a hard time—

"Yes! I love samgyupsal, mom." Jungkook answered smiling. Also mrs. Kim told him that he can just call him mom, eomma or mother, because mrs. Kim told her that she is her soon to be son-in-law.

Jungkook was just following mrs. Kim, he never thought that he will do this, going out with a mom for a groceries. Because, basically mrs. Jeon is always busy... it would be always the maids— who do the job.

After doing the grocery Jungkook went back to Taehyung's hideout but Taehyung was not there— he kinda feel bad... because Taehyung didn't say a word about him leaving.

Jungkook decided to bake a strawberry cake and make a strawberry milk, he never thought that he would fall in love with strawberries this much. He eats strawberries but not too much— but now— he always crave for them. Then he suddenly remember— maybe it was because Taehyung's favorite food and now their baby loves it too so he fall for the strawberries too.

"It's okay to fall in love to the strawberries kook." Jungkook talks to himself while slicing the strawberries.

"And falling for me is not fine?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows and Jungkook accidentally sliced his finger in surprised. Taehyung quickly went near him and suck the finger where Jungkook's wound is... Jungkook was surprised—

"Hyung! Eww!" Jungkook said. Taehyung can't help but started laughing as he put away Jungkook's finger to his mouth then washed in the water at the sink. "W—why are you laughing?" Jungkook asked stuttering in embarrassment.

"It is just — that was so kdrama scene of us but you just ruined it." Taehyung said still chucklin, Jungkook pouted. "You could have moaned instead." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook then winked at him. "I—you— pervert!" And Jungkook slaps Taehyung's shoulder and his cheeks are of course red as strawberries.

"Let's put some ointment and bandaid to your cut so you can continue what you are doing. It's not that your blood doesn't taste sweet—" Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook who was throwing some judging look. "You are not a vampire. I've tasted my blood too and it is not sweet it taste like an iron?" Jungkook answered, Taehyung chuckled. "And how did you taste your own blood if you literally think that sucking your cut wound is dirty?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow why he was busily putting some ointment carefully. Well he remember that one night he had a first good night with Jungkook, he didn't mean to be harsh but he bit Jungkook's soft lips way too hard that it bleed and he can taste Jungkook's sweet blood and his cherry like lipgloss that night. Well he knows it was cherry cause he's been seeing them. But he knows Jungkook doesn't remember that cause he was too drunk to remember all of the things that night.

"Oh that— ah... I bit my tongue sometimes whenever I accidentally eat a hot food cause I get so excited and put it inside my mouth even if it's hot." Jungkook answered, Jungkook didn't notice that Taehyung finished putting a bandaid on his finger. "Also when I get nervous on my math exams I bit my lips too then the next thing I know it is bleeding." Jungkook added. "Oh oh! Also when I'm too sleepy but still using my phone and fell right to my face and sometimes landed right on my lip—" Jungkook was surprised when he felt a pair of lips touching his lips he was trying to process everything that was happening right now. Like when did Taehyung's lips landed to his lips?