CH. 23

"You can't just cancel your investment to us." Mr. Jeon said sternly to Taehyung.

"Why don't you ask your wife why I am canceling my investment to your company?" Taehyung asked... he decided to cancel every business connections he have with the Jeon— okay with Jungkook's parents to be more specific.

"Excuse me mr. Kim, if you are questioning my parenting to Jungkook— how dare you—"

"No. Mrs Jeon. How dare you to slap your son when he was just trying to explain his self for a very long time." Taehyung muttered trying his best not to cross the line of Jungkook's parents and him. They are still Jungkook's parents so he better respect them.

"You are marrying our son... that only means you need to and you have this responsibility to have a business connection with us." Mr. Jeon answered.

"Jeon Jungkook and our baby is my responsibility not all of you in the family." Taehyung answered. "I don't think there will be marriage happening then." Mr. Jeon answered back to Taehyung.

"And you are not the one to decide if he will marry me or not." Taehyung muttered he is really trying his best not to raise his voice to them— they were both selfish— how could they use Jungkook as business material for this kind of thing— he was totally disappointed with Jungkook's parents.

"Well then— see you in court." Mr. Jeon said then went out at Taehyung's office. While mrs. Jeon. "I am telling you Kim, Jungkook is not something you would want to keep— he will just bring disgrace to you and to the whole Kim — just like what he did to our family." Mrs. Jeon muttered annoyed with Taehyung.

Mrs. Jeon was about to walk out at Taehyung's office when Taehyung stopped him by his question. "Do you hate your son?"

Mrs. Jeon looked at Jungkook. "The Jungkook I know will always listen to me because, he believes in my words and he knows that I know what was best for him. I don't know what you did to my son— but I will surely comeback and bring back my son." She said then left. Taehyung sighed and massages his temple— he swear Jungkook's parents are selfish— no words can explain how selfish they are and they really don't know their son at all.

Jungkook walked at Taehyung's company— he kinda feel anxious when everyone started murmuring some words. He stopped walking— and looked around them innocently and everyone started working. He smiled at them then went straight to Taehyung's office. He asked Taehyung's secretary first if the CEO was inside and they let him in. "Hyung ~" he called the older sweetly and to Taehyung it feels like a melody to him.

"Awe what my baby doing here?" He asked in a baby talk way. The secretary who assisted Jungkook was surprised because the serious CEO was a 100% softie for his fiancée— he immediately bowed his head and excused his whole existence to the couple.

"I cooked some lunch for you." Jungkook said then seats at the sofa.

"Awee my baby is so sweet." Taehyung said then sits next to him and snakes his hand around Jungkook's waist to kissed the younger's chubby cheeks. Jungkook giggles with the kiss he find his husband cute too of course and handsome.

"This is my first time showing up here— and it was my first time seeing you seating on your swivel chair and you look more handsome than usual." Jungkook compliments him.

"And you look hot with my oversized shirts." Taehyung giving back the same amount of compliment.

After Taehyung ate his lunch— he looked at Jungkook who busily fixing the lunch box and putting them back inside the bag. "Kook— I want to tell you something." Taehyung started, the younger looked at Taehyung.

"What is that hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you want to live with me at Daegu?" Taehyung asked.

"Ha? But what about my school? Also you are the CEO here." Jungkook muttered concern with the sudden decision of his fiancée well he doesn't have problem with it— as long as him ang Taehyung are together he is fine.

"You can like move there— there are many good school there too, or maybe online classes? And for me? I can always worked at home and can go back here when I need to." Taehyung answered... he looked at the younger who was like thinking.

"Hmm... I'm fine with it hyung. As long as I am with you." Jungkook answered smiling at him giving the older some assurance that he was totally fine and he has nothing against with the decision. "But why hyung? I mean isn't this is so sudden?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung smiled— he was glad that the younger was way more vocal when it comes to his questions...

"Hm... your parents came here— they are both angry. Well... I made them angry for canceling my investment to your parents company." Taehyung started Jungkook gasped in surprised. "Well— I did it because he slaps you— I can't take it when someone was hurting you." He added and hold the younger's hand.

"But isn't you were not resolving things in a professional way hyung? I mean I am fine— I don't care if my mom was angry or if they think of me as ungrateful... I don't know when will they accept me again. But as long as I have you and our baby I am totally fine with it." Jungkook answered. "I know — as a CEO you are known as a person who made decisions already— that would be final. But please... don't cancel it. I know your company will get a big benefit too if you invest to my parents company. You can cancel it if you found something uninteresting... don't make decisions too personally... I don't want your name to get dirty just because of our family matters." Jungkook explains and smiled at Taehyung again. Taehyung was surely marrying an angel— and Jungkook's parents— he will not think twice of cancelling the contract if he found something bad at their company. So he hugged his Jeon Jungkook.

"Now now my dear husband you go talk to them or maybe I can talk to them instead. Before we leave Seoul. I'll be the one who will explain it instead." Jungkook muttered at their hug.

"I should come with you— your mom might slap you again. Taehyung said rolling his eyes. Jungkook chuckled— "it's okay hyung. I can handle this." Jungkook answered and softly tapped his husband's I mean soon to be husbando.

"Oh wait— maybe you are right we should go together so I can apologize too then you can apologize and if they accept it or not... at least we've done our part." Jungkook said sounding so enthusiastic after breaking the hug.

"You are such an angel." Taehyung muttered then planted some kisses at the younger's lips. "Just tell me that you just want to kiss me." Jungkook muttered bravely and chuckled at the older.

✨✨✨

YASSS DOUBLE UPDATEEEE!!
Guyyys please do comment and voteee UwU
Also the book is ending so soon!!! After like 123456789 years okay joke! After like 2 years? Or maybe 3? Likeeee this book was so old nowww and I haven't finished it yeeet?!!! Anyyygayyss at least now — somehow! I am bacc and I will finish what I started hahahahaha thanks for supporting this boook!!! UwU