[34] Feels Like Home

Start from the beginning

I said every word slowly so he gets it in his thick skull. 

He had his face clenched and his hands in a fist. But before I could calm him down he landed a punch on my face, giving me a cut on the lip.

I scoffed "you know that would be the only punch you could ever land on me again, right?"

"Shut up and fight."  He said

"No"

"Excuse me?" He was shocked... he knew I would have beaten him to death if I wanted to, but the only thing that he was thinking was, then why did he not.

I did not because I promised myself never to indulge in fights for unnecessary reasons again. It's my hotel and in a snap of fingers I can have him thrown out, but I tried being the bigger person, to take the high road.

So I just walked past him...

"I'll make her mine."

He had my attention now and he knew it. I knew who he was referring to and fuck I hated that thought.

"I'll make Kiara mine" he repeated

I squeezed my eyes shut still having my back facing him. I needed to get my thoughts clear, I can't let him get control over me. He is just trying to provoke me into fighting him.... to prove to me that I'm still that Elijah, the monster, the one who didn't give a shit about anyone.

I won't let him get that satisfaction. I won't-

"I'll kiss her, fuck her, mark her and make her mine! I'll see her naked. I'll suck her senseless. I'll-"

He was pinned on the wall with my hands on his neck, choking him till he realizes what he has done wrong.

"I knew she was your-... *cough* your weak point. *cough cough* Boss wouldn't like that, campion.. ahhhhhh" he started struggling. His hands were trying to get mine out of his neck, but my hands wouldn't budge so he tried punching my ribs but I blocked each and everyone.

"Listen to me carefully, Nate. That woman you're talking about, you will talk with respect. Do you hear me? If I hear you... talking shit about her again. I will not give a second thought and straight up kill you. Do I make myself clear?"

"I- I.... I ca.. can't-... bre... breath.. ca-... can't"

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!??" I yelled on his face.

"Y-... yes"

I let him go. He dropped on the ground breathing heavily, Trying to catch a breath. "Are you insane!!! I would have died" he screamed at me still being on the ground.

I squatted and came close to his face and said "Next time.... mess with a person you are certain you can take down. A deer never hunts a lion. Know your place."

I walked away.

End of the Flashback.

—present—

I looked on my right to see, Nate?