"Just know that this is your fault park. You should've watched your fucking tone when you talked to me." He growled in my ear and I whimper.

"Look at you." He chuckles.

"Such a whiny slut, so needy for me huh"

No matter how much it hurt my pride he was right, I was begging for release.

"Naughty boys don't need attention don't you agree with me." He grinned darkly.

"P-please.." I whimper

"Please what?"

"Please f-fuck me I'll do anything."

He grins more wildly if that was even possible.

"Anything, huh?"

I nod eagerly.

"Hmm.. how about you take a few spanks for daddy, hmm?"

I nod not caring about my pride anymore. I needed him.

"Such a slut aren't you." He strokes his hand up and down the thigh that's hanging from his waist. His smooth skin touching mines sends a shock of electricity through my body. His skin on mine feels so right.

"Count for me whore." He slaps my left ass cheek that hangs from his waist.

I groan and hide my face in the crook of his neck while holding the collar of his black t-shirt.

"O-one."

I feel the firm hand rub my cheek slowly and then slap the it again but this time harder.

I whimper in pain, how do people find pleasure in this? Although it does give me butterflies.

My eyes getting teary and my grip getting tighter on his shirt.

"Two.." I whisper out.

I feel a harsh slap on the inside of my left thigh and I cry out in pain.

"Louder." I hear him growl in my ear

I nod.

He slaps my cheek again a little less harsh then the other ones.

"T-three" I moan out. He continues

"T-ten"

The last slap goes on my other cheek and I whimper.

My tears soak through his black shirt as I sniff a couple of times.

"Such a good boy." He praises me and kisses my face all over while rubbing my thighs.

"It's funny how you think I'm gonna fuck you." He chuckles.

I tilt my head up.

"W-what? But you said-"

"I know what I said." He cuts me off. "But boy, you really do believe in anything."

I frown. He's gonna leave me heard again isn't he. Cruel. That's what he is.

He notices the pout on my face and chuckles.

"I feel rather lazy today, but don't threat baby, I'll let you ride my thigh and make you orgasm so hard, hmm?"

I nod eagerly. The thought of me riding his things fills my stomach with butterflies.

"Good boy" he whispers in my ear and then nibbles the lobe lightly.

He lifts my leg more so both of my thighs can be on top of him and then he starts grinding his hips against mines.

I throw my head back and Moan.