Belongings

The sound of wind pipes through the half open window, the cool air travels around the room and to my body on the soft bed. I feel a chill though run down my spine and shiver. It's freezing but I can't bring myself to go and close the window. I'm frozen. Im stuck. I shiver again as a big gust of wind shoots through the window and quickly hits my body.

Jungkook walks through the hallway and stops his tracks when he sees me lying on the bed shivering and looking at the ceiling.

I hear a faint gasp as the muscled figure dashed across the room and slams the window shut.

"What the fuck jimin! Why didn't you close the window? You could've caught a cold."

I stay laying on the bed.

He's just faking it jimin.

He doesn't really care about you. He just wants to to think that so you call for his tricks. He's fake, so fake. He's playing with my mind

With my feelings.

I can't take this anymore! Why does everything have to go wrong.

Of course I don't like him.

At least that's what I tell myself. I can't like him! It's a silly fantasy.

Love is not real.

Love is not real.

Love is not real.

Love is not r-

"Jimin?!"

I feel muscular arms shake me back to my consciousness.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook looks down at me, worried, or at least that's the emotion he's trying to pull off.

"Y-yeah I'm good" I Slowly get up from my laying position and rest my back at the bed frame.

"Why didn't you close the door??" He asked while scooting over on the bed to be closer to me.

"I- I don't know.." and yes I was telling the truth. I really didn't know why I didn't close the window. I just couldn't move. Thoughts of jeongguk. Thoughts of my past. Thoughts of..

Him.

My father haunts me and I can't do anything about it. I will never lose him. His criticism is engraved into my Brain and his voice repeats in my head like a broken record.

"Are you okay??" He says in a fake worried tone.

"I-I'm fine really.." I say as I scoot more back to the bed frame.

I really don't want him touching me when I feel so vulnerable.

"What's wrong jimin? Tell me" he grabs both of my wrists and rubs them softly.

I melt under his touch, his soft skin rubbing against mines. His smooth voice delicately pondering over my ears. His presence itself.

No I can't call for someone who's just using me for money, for his pleasure.

My eyes fill with rage and tears as I push his hands back away from my skin. I get up from the bed.

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE FOR ME! YOUR GONNA GIVE ME AWAY LATER AND YOU WONT EVEN REMEMBER MY NAME AFTER! WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME! WHAT GOOD IS IT T-"

I get caught off when the man grabs my waist harshly and slams me on the bed

"You better watch your damn tone with me Park"

I shake underneath him trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

"No! Don't tell me what to fucking do"

I look into his dark orbs when the grip on my wrist gets harder, definitely leaving a bruise. I whimper, tears threaten to leave my eyes.

"Your gonna Listen to me park. I won't hesitate to rip your fucking intestines out."

There goes the hormones.

This is not the right time to be horny god damn it.

He looks so dominant when he's angry.

I didn't even notice the tent starting to form in my pants,

I continue to look into his eyes.

I then see him smirk and run his pelvis against my boner.

I groan and throw my head back.

"Can't seem to control yourself when your around me can you park?"

I whimper as he continues to grind against my hard dick.

I buckle my hips but he pushes them down harshly.

"I'm not fucking you and don't even think about touching yourself. This is your punishment."

I whimper feeling my lower area start to hurt a lot.

He grins and lays down beside me and leans over to turn off the lamp of the desk beside the bed.

"Goodnight my beloved."

And then the darkness emits the room.

Him falling asleep while my raging boner hurts like hell.

Fuck.

——————————————————————-

Ahh 'm so sorry this chapter kinda sucked, I'm just trying not to fall asleep at the moment baha.