A job horribly done

Since the last chapter was short, why not another update hehe.

I walk inside of the room, the unsettling feeling of me walking on the gooey blood and the squelching noises makes me gag. Rest of my life? this can't possibly be my new job, if he wants me to kill people ill be fired in 0.2 seconds.

"What type of job is this..?" i whisper barely letting my voice go any higher then that. The man stares at me. "Cant you tell? we kill people who get on our nerves." 

"Yeah, no. Im not doing this job, I'm not like you! i don't kill people for my own petty reasons, go hire another lunatic thats fit for the job." i turn around and walk to the door.

"Park Sung-ho,"

I stop in my tracks.

How the hell..

I turn around only to be faced by a mischievous grin. "does that name sound familiar to you jimin?" I take a step forward. "Y-yes.. my dads name. How do you know him?" He puts his hands in his pocket and steps forward. "he used to be a formal employee of mines, very loyal but unfortunately he had to move due to him being tracked down." The man talks lowly.

My dad? i mean its no surprise he's s killer, everyone knew that, but he worked for this guy? what does he want from me?

"Do you like your dad Jimin?"

"no" i say bluntly. "he killed my mom."

The man chuckles.

Something funny?

"Right.. and you've been trying to avoid your dad for years now hm?"

"yeah i have, i want nothing to do with him if he finds me he'll just torture and abuse me as he's done to me as a child."

Why am i telling him this? and what does he want from me?

"Well then lets propose another deal, if you don't stop being a stubborn asshole and just work for me then ill call your father and tell him where you currently are. Its a win win for me because i get to watch you suffer."

I stare at the man shocked.

"you wouldn't!" 

Fuck he knows my weakness, now being the stupid shitbag he is he's going to use it against me. 

He's bluffing.

The man chuckles and takes out his phone from his pocket and dials a number.

He's bluffing.

He puts the phone against his ear and gives me a little grin. 

He's bluffing.

"Oh wait, wouldn't you love to hear your father as well?" He takes the phone off his ear and puts it on speaker.

He's bluf-

"Hello?"

Everything stops.

Every little motion, every breath that comes out my body fuck i can't even feel my heart beat anymore.

That voice..

The voice of my mom's killer.

The voice of the man who tormented me.

God i hate that voice.

"Yes hello Mr. Park do you have a moment?" The man looks at me and sends a cheeky smile.

I shake my head.

I hate having to do this.. but i can't let my dad find me.

I have to do this.