1#

On Top Of The Hills

"Am I going to die?"

"Yes...I'm already dying inside."

"No one will Understand,how much is it hurt."

Someone reaching out the hand-

"But still,you're worthy...I can't feel your Pain,but I can give you a Love to endure your Pain...No matter how hurt your Pain,Loneliness,Sadness,Sorrow in this world but they will only lost with one things that call as LOVE."

Sana POV

It's been a month I'm having this such a weird dream since my family leave me alone...They,shouldn't be exist!!!Leaving me like I was nothing...After my little sister was born,I've been ignore a lot of time...Oh more worst throwing me away and I still remember the last word they said,'You're not our daughter anymore!!There's no future for our genration in you!!!..That fucking shit am I deserve all of this?!
If I could turn back the time,I wish I never be born at all...But...
Well I'm lucky tho they leaving me..I started my own career as a Model since 2 years ago but none of my family support me in life.
Now I've become more famous all over the world...
I....Will survive by myself,until my last breath...
All by Myself-
I never deserve Love.

"Ms.Sana,are you ready for the next photoshoot?" One of Sana manager ask.

"Ah- sorry...I'm spacing out..Yes I'm ready." Sana reply.

As they walk to the photoshoot room,they came across a tall woman,wearing a dark colored shirt without her face visible because she was wearing a cap.

This kind of that person aura.................

After a few minute,Sana turn her head and looking back but that woman already gone from her sight.

Am I dreaming again?

"Ahh....Sorry manager...Where does that tall girl who wearing a black shirt and cap go??" Sana ask her manager.

"Em....Ms.Sana,Are you feeling unwell??Do you need rest again?"

"What do you mean??I'm serious right now."

"There's no tall woman who wearing a black shirt and cap here.." The manager explain.

"Wh-what?!Wait!It's not funny after all,manager!W-we both saw her earlier!!She just passed by-"

"What are you talking Ms.Sana???I really don't saw someone like that....Ms.Sana,I thought,we should finish your photoshoot for today and you should go back home early and rest a lot...And don't forget to take your-"

"Yeah yeah..I know right...I may be just tired...Maybe it was just my Imagination.." Sana reply while rubbing her forehead.

After they finish for the second photoshoot,Sana take her car key and going to her car...
As she about to open the door,she saw that girl again walking front of her...
Sana get shock and about to see her..But,unfortunately she's gone again..

"What the fuck is wrong with you Sana!!!You must feel really tired!!" Sana blaming herself.

Then she get into the car and drove out from her parking lot...