32#

REALITY

.

.

.

Tzuyu POV

.

I was deep in my sleep and wake up... "Auchh my head." My head feel dizzy and I notice something weird...

Wait-

Wasn't the last time I woke up- I was in my room??But,where the hell am I-

"You awake?"

This voices...

I immediately tilt my head and saw a women crossing her leg while reading a book...She stop and get up and walk toward me.  "Sigh...Why were you passed out for the first day-ehh-"

I can't hold my tears back.

"Sana.."

She widened her eyes. "Ho-how did you- know my name?"

"Is that really you?Bu-but it can't be...No-...No it's not...
You- who are you?" My tears keep dripping while looking at her and I really wonder who is she...

Why her faces looks alike Sana...And her name-

"....Please it's enough...Now wake me up from dreaming." I said.  "What do you mean waking you up?It's reality not dreams." She said and I hit my faces..It's hurt.

"What's wrong with you?Why did you-"

"what's your name?"

"K-Kim Sana?" She said.

"Leave me alone."

"What?!I was the one who taking care of you-"

"I said Leave me now!!" I accidentally shout cause I'm so mad right now since my heart won't stop hurting...It's hurt..She was surprise but end up leaving for real.

Seeing her walk away from behind- I- I wanna reach out my hands but -

.

.

.

I'm sitting on the bed...This building sure really big...Even they have a special room like in a hospital..Looking outside the window and it's already evening.

But my tears won't stop- 

"Who are you?Why you really looks like her?Why your name also the same?" I'm so done with this world..But what if- It's Sana?!

No-.

It can't be.

I see...Sana death body by myself...In the hospital back then...Also her in the coffin...How is it possible for her still alive and looking good right now?

She look so pale last two years ago.

How can she still alive?

"Tzuyu!" I Immediately looking at Elkie who in rush to see me. "Are you okay?!I heard that you-"

"I'm fine.." I said coldly and she seems like to worried so much. "But why you so sudden like this?You sick?" She asked. "I told you,I'm just fine." I said.

"Fine."

.

.

.