27#

District Area

Sana POV

I just wake up from fainted...My eyes were blindfolded so I can't
see anything and don't have any idea where am I right now..Suddenly,someone open my blindfold and my vision still blur..

"Hi,my queen.." This voices really sound familiar...As I focus my eyes on him,it's the professor! "Prof-Professor-" I stutter in confusing manner because I don't know why is he doing this..My hands got tied up at the back of this chair..

"It's been a long time...I really miss you..." She smell my neck which is my sensitive part and I moaned.. "That's it...Moan as much as you want.." He said to me and I didn't know why is he being like this. "Professor..Why are you doing this?" I stutter and she chuckled.

"Guess why?" He stand front of me and smirk. "I give you a chances to be Mine...Or,someone you love will die,Tonight.." He smirk and I thinl twice...Who?!Wait-  Tzuyu?! "Wh-who?" I dare myself to asked and he laugh.. "Of course that Tzuyu of yours..But she will no longer your because she lost her memoriea..But I believe that she will coming tonight.." He laughing.

"No!Do-don't hurt her! I can't believe you such a bad person!" I said and she chuckled. "Never judge book by it's cover...Also who said that I'm good?Do you know who's the real culprit behind all of the murderer cases?It's me...They all sucks!!Falling in love to me easily." He said with annoyance look.

"Bu-but I didn't fell in love with you!Why do you making me like this?!" I said and she raised my chin usin hed index finger. "Because you are mine...I choosen you to be my queen...." He said and I look away.

"I've been waiting for you to be an adult so that I can married you.." He continue. "How can you still look younger?!" I frown in disbelief because she's been waiting me for a long time.. "I was still 8 years old that time..And you still a baby that time..Guess how?I drink women blood that I killed." He explained.

He- such a maniac... "Be Mine..." He said and slid in her hand to my breast and caressing my mound. "N-no!!Hngg!" I bite my bottom lips so I will not become a moaning mess.. "Just moan as much as you want.." He said and kissing my lips but I didn't answer her.

"You really such a naughty huh?" He slid her hand to my feminine core and I moan ecstasy..Help me,somebody!!!! I wanted to screaming but I don't know why I even can't say the words....I'm crying as the professor thrust his finger inside me..It's not a pleasure,but pain and I'm so scared right now.

"Regret it already?" He whisper to me but I only can cry now.

"Let her Go!!" A voice yell from the back and I open my eyes slowly.. "Tzu-Tzuyu!!" I said but moan at the same time because this bitch didn't stop.. "Oh you finally come.." He slid out his finger from me and panting heavily.

He then lick up her finger and looking at Tzuyu... "Have you ever taste this?" He said and keep licking his finger.Tzuyu still look so serious. "What do you want!?Why are you doing this to her?!" Tzuyu seems mad and Taehyung keep laughing..

"What are you??Do you know her??What is your relationship with Sana??" Taehyung smirk leaving Tzuyu speechless.. "Tzuyu why are you here?!Go- Go away!!" I tried my best to scream..

"How sweet.....Tell me now..Where's the bracelet Tzuyu..." He said to Tzuyu. "I don't know where's that things you looking for...I don't remember it at all.." Tzuyu keep a straight face.
"So,do you want me to make you remember?" Taehyung then walk closer to Tzuyu and choke her neck.

"NO!!!!" I scream and Tzuyu grab Taehyung hand so hard as she hardly to breath...

Tzuyu POV

"Tsk..I don't understand why Mum give me this..Let me just put this in my locker."

He finally release his hand from me and I fell on the ground then coughing so hard...This is a first time!! First time I see my memories... "Still didn't get it?" He said and walk to Sana.. "Then she will be mine.." He encicrled his hand on Sana shoulder.

"I remember!! I really get it! It's in my locker.." I said and He immediately get up. "Move!" He said as he suddenly take out a gun from his shirt. "Bring me there and don't say anything or I'll shoot you." And I just listen to his command..

"I- I don't remember where's my school.." I said. "No need to care about that..I know where is it!Just bring me to your locker!" He said and bring me and Sana to that school...We finally arrived at yeah it's the same place where i see my memories earlier.

"Show me your locker.." He said forcefully and I look at my locker number....25.....I can't believe this is real.. "What are you staring at?Go and open it!" He said while pointing the gun at me.. "I don't have a key." I said calmly and he let go his hand from Sana.

"Get off." He pushed me to the side and use his black magic power to open that..And I take this chances to open Sana handcuff and blindfolded.. "Shh..Climb on my shoulder.." I said to her and she nodding understand....

I remember that,the bracelet is important too...So,I looking for something that may helping me to take that bracelet back.As this bitch already found the bracelet,he holding it but his hand burning and he groaning in pain...I hit his eyes immediately and take that bracelet then run away.

I don't know,no matter how hard I try to run,but this guy still manage to chase after us... "No..Tzuyu..Just run..Let me go..I'll try to stop him." Sana talk to me but I shook my head.. "Shut up.." I said and continue find a way...But as soon as I try to gey out from here,this bitch appear front of us..How can!-

He use his evil power and my neck got chocked....Damn it! It's hard to breath! "I really appreciate your braveness.." He said and Sana already fell to the ground. "Ta-take me...But don't hurt her!" Sana crying so much and I can't believe it,she wasted a lot of tears for me.

"No...Until she give me back that bracelet.." That guy smirk and I almost fainted because I can't-....

"Stop there!" Someone yell and this bitch got thrown away.
"Exorcist Kim?!" Sana said while I coughing on the ground. "I am really sorry for what I've done before..Now,I will helping you guys!" He said and take out his sword and fight with that Bitch.