4#

"Tzuyu........I'm leaving..."

"Wait!!!!!!Don't go yet!!!"

"I'm sorry...."

"N-no..Don't let go your hand from me,please~..."

Tears keep falling down,no matter how hard I tried,It's too late....

----------------------------

Tzuyu laying down on the road with so much blood flowing through her body...
The road became congested with many people...
Sign The Seoul-Daegu Expressway...

8:00A.M (14 JUNE)

knock* Sana door room open*
Tzuyu finally wake up

Yeri POV

Ahhh...I can't believe I have to do this thing....

"Erhm...Sorry..Ms.Sana told me to waking you up at 8A.M...I don't know if you're still here or not,but still the food already prepare at the kitchen...Ms.Sana ask me to do all of this..If you're looking for Ms.Sana,she's already left to work."

Like I was talking alone....Aishhh what the hell is this.        (。-_-。)
But I believe to Ms.Sana and I have to follow her order.

Suddenly........Yeri felt like a strong wind something pass by her....And after a few minute speechless,she turn back and step on something...And It was a piece of paper said,

"Thank You for inform me...And also thank you for everything..
쯔위"

S-she's.....Hearing me!!!Sigh....I thought I was being like a crazy person talking alone in Ms.Sana bedroom.....I should making a research to help Ms.Sana and Tzuyu too...

Tzuyu POV

I was wondering.....What kind of dream is it???To be honest,even though I'm a soul or ghost without memories,I can't deny that,I also have a strange dream.....The Seoul-Daegu Expressway...Where's that??And why am I covered with so much blood??Am I dying there??Sigh....
I'm so boring here,should I find that place??Or..............

"Okay!!You look so good today,Ms.Sana!" The photographer say.

"A-ahh yes...Thank you.." Sana smiling widely.

"NOW TAKE A REST!WE'LL CONTINUE IN 5 MINUTE.." The manager give announch.

Sana POV

Is that girl already awake??Pft..(Sana chuckled)...I actually wondering why a ghost can doing such a normal things like a human...

"Ms.Sana." The manager call.

"Yes,manager?" She reply.

"You'll have a new manager to help you..Here she is."

"Hi,Ms.Sana..I'm Park Jihyo."

"Oh hi too,Minatozaki Sana."

Then both of them shake hand as a greeting...

"And also meet your new photographer." Jihyo say.

"Hi,I'm Son Chaeyoung.Nice to meet you,Ms.Minatozaki Sana."
Chaeyoung smile widely that made her dimple shown.

"Yeah,Nice to meet you too." Sana smiling.

"So..........................." The manager about to talk something but Sana froze where she's sitting now while saw something hanging at the ceiling.