45#

Agreement

Third Person POV

Tzuyu settled herself,..Breathing in and out trying to calm herself down before going out from the washroom..As soon as she saw Sana laying down on the bed,with the monitor beeping sounds,her heart start bumping madly.

"Calm Tzuyu."

She standing besides Sana bed and gulping the deepest one while staring at the latter who still unconsious.
no
"How did this happened?" Tzuyu say and clench as all the memories that happened years ago,appear in her mind..

Everything look the same...

Tzuyu slide Sana hairs to the side of her ears as she still heaved a sigh to make herself nervous so much...She sat down and check the monitor.

"What happened to you,Ms.Kim?Please be strong..I know you can do it...Even if you're not Sana,but still,please stay alive..Promise me.,you will wake up soon.." Tzuyu said and suddenly her phone ringing.

It was Elkie.

She answered the call and found out Elkie came to her place so she asked where Tzuyu have been. "I'm at hospital now..Visiting Ms.Kim..Do you know already about Ms.Kim?She got into an accident."  Tzuyu said making Elkie went silence.

"Hello?You still there?" Tzuyu speak while checking her phone cause she really had no idea about Elkie was the one who did that without purpose.. "Babe?" Tzuyu talk again.

"A-ahh..I see...Nevermind then..I'll wait you here till you came back." Elkie said then turn off her phone.

Tzuyu staring on her phone with a frown. "What is wrong with her?"

But not long after that,...She suddenly felt sleepy so she just resting herself on the bed but without knowing she fell asleep there till the next day.

.

.

.

Elkie going to work like always..She also surprise the whole worker in there knowing about Sana condition..She feel so much guilt..

She wanna tell Tzuyu the truth but she afraid to said..She need Tzuyu the most but all she can do..Just stay quiet...

Meanwhile at the same time in Hospital,

Mr.Kim and his wife visited Sana in the hospital and saw Tzuyu fell asleep beside her..As Tzuyu woke up,she immediately get up and bow down.

"O-oh Good morning Mr. and Mrs.Kim." Tzuyu said and the two did the same. "You're not going to work today?" He ask Tzuyu and the latter shook her head.

"My work was a bodyguard...That's mean I have to be by Ms.Sana side..But I no longer work there.." Tzuyu telling the truth making Mr.Kim widend her eyes. "What?You no longer working?" He frowned.

"It's all by Ms.Sana request...I- actually stop working cause it was Ms.Sana last order for me." Tzuyu said and Mr.Kim frowning.

"But- why?What she told you?" He asked curiously.

"Since....I- now engaged-"

"Wait What?!" Both Mr and Mrs.Kim shock as they widened their eyes.  "U-uhm..Yeah..I'm planning to tell you soon but since today is a chance,so yes..I'm engaged...And will marry sooner." It leaving the two speechless before asking again.

"With who by the way?"

"Elkie."

After hearing Elkie name,the two widened their eyes and stop smiling.  "Wha- what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked.  "Nothing...Can you taking care of Sana here?I will handle the company until Sana wake up and fully recover." Mr.Kim said and Tzuyu nodding.