7#

They're finally about to find a hotel to stay..When they just about to walk,Sana bump into someone...

"Ah-..So- Sorry.." Sana bow her head down.

"Oh??Sana??We meet again."

"Oh professor Taehyung..Hi." Sana smiling

"What are you doing here??Aren't you living in Seoul??"
Taehyung ask.

"Arhmm....I have something business to do...And,what about you??Why are you here??" Sana ask back.

"Oh..I actually live in Daegu..So I'll come back home every Saturday and Sunday.." Taehyung reply.

"Ahh~ so you living here...So I'll get going first.." Sana say

"Where are you going??" Taehyung ask.

"Find a hotel to stay.."

"Oh...How about,staying for a night in my home??If you don't want to,it's Okay.." Taehyung offering.

Sana in a deep thought whether she have to accept it or not...Finally,Sana accept his offering..

"Then I will follow your car from behind.." Sana say

"Okay." Taehyung smile

-----------------------------------------

Tzuyu didn't talk since Taehyung come...They both were silence in Sana's car...Sana take a glance at Tzuyu while driving..She've been quite serious...

"Eyy Tzuyu.." Sana call her.

Tzuyu doesn't answer her..She support her head using her elbow while her elbow were place on the door mirror..Tzuyu only looking at the front and frowning in curious.

"Hey Tzuyu!Do you listen to me???" Sana call her one more time.

"....Why does I feel he's so familiar...." Tzuyu say

"Who??"

"That car.....Why I think,I've seen it too before....And that professor,there's something weird about him.."

"What??He looks fine tho.." Sana say.

"Nevermind...Maybe it just my imagination.." Tzuyu still being serious.

After that,they finally arrive at Taehyung house...
Taehyung bring Sana enter the house..Tzuyu just follow them from the back.

"So...You'll stay in this room." Taehyung show Sana the empty room.

"Okay...Thank you so much professor for helping." Sana bow down.

"It's okay..I'm just helping than you wasting your own money.." Taehyung smile.

"By the way,do you live alone??Where's your parent??" Sana ask

"Yes...My Dad already passed away..I don't live with my Mum,she live somewhere else."

"O-oh..Sorry for asking like that.." Sana rubbing her nape

"It's fine...You can rest first..I'm going out first..It still 3 p.m
so I'll be back at 7p.m.." Taehyung says.

"O-oh okay...Take care professor.." Sana bow down.