Shameless plug

Hey guys! I'm adding in this chapter just to shout out my other works here on Wattpad so that they can get more recognition!

If you aren't interested skip this chapter to the next one to continue reading my story!

The Devil's Deal

Status: Ongoing 

Genre: Romance 

Tropes: forbidden romance/enemies to lovers, Gangs/mafia, good girl/bad boy

Synopsis:

𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨, 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨

After leaving her toxic home and going to live in New York City, Penny Jones was hoping for a fresh start. Her dream has been to become a Prima ballerina for the New York ballet company for as long as she can remember. And finally, she is one step closer to reaching her dream. But when she witnesses something she shouldn't have seen, she is pressured into making a deal - Either work under Enzo's empire to ensure her silence or be killed. Penny should not have been brought into this life, but now that she's in it there is no way out.

Kade Bridger is a famed underground street fighter who holds the title for being undefeated in the ring. His tyrant father, Enzo Bridger, has built his multi-million dollar empire on top of The Den, an organized illegal club that houses all things from boxing fights to gambling. He runs his empire through debts and contracts with the people who unfortunately get pulled into the addicting lifestyle of The Den. Kade wants to escape out from under his father's clutches, but to do this he needs to fight his way out. To become the best fighter that the whole underground has seen. His one rule is no distractions. That's exactly what Penny brings into his life.

Penny's world changes when she meets notorious fighter Kade who ignites a fire within her that she can't ignore. What starts as a lustful obsession soon turns into a forbidden romance, but as their demons rise to the surface, they are forced to come face to face with their pasts and try to escape their deal with the devil.

Fixing The Alpha

Status: On Hold

Genre: Werewolf

Tropes: Alpha and human, impossible love 

Synopsis:

"The hardest thing to do is to watch someone else with the one you love"

• • •

He was broken, beyond fixing is what they all thought. Since that night the raid killed the only one his heart could love. Since then he had fallen into a pit of despair never to feel again. He had grown mad and secluded himself in the castle where he remained ruling over his pack in silence. His pack did the only thing they thought would bring him out from his silence they brought him distractions...

Evelyn Clark was always the one to fall for the boy... but that boy ended up breaking her heart. Her heart shattered into millions of pieces that day never to love again. So she packed up her things changed her name and ran so far no one would ever go looking.

Let's just say, when these to find each other, it will be anything but love at first sight.

The Coldhearted and Beastly Prince

Status: On Hold

Genre: Werewolf

Tropes: dark/cold alpha

Synopsis:

When accident after accident kills off all of her immediate family, Alice Kingsley develops a fear of living. She lives a life of solitude, barely ever leaving her small quaint apartment, and suffers from multiple emotional problems that have been taking a toll on her.

Although, when she receives a call from a hospital telling her that her only other living relative, her grandfather, is in need of care she faces her fears and flies down to Austria to help him.

Not to mention, with his bills beginning to pile up because he can no longer work, Alice takes the matter into her own hands and begins working at the Hochosterwitz Castle, as Prince Xander Meier's assistant, a man who is about as cruel and ruthless as they get. The epitome of the devil, they say. But when something about him pulls her in, and makes her feel strange feelings towards him, and is captivated by the sight of him, will she be able to have him return the feelings? Or will he just be another loss she has to bear?

There ya go! Feel free to support and check any of these stories out while you are waiting for an update on RM!!

As always, 

Vote and Comment <3

-TJ