Royally Mated-Intro

Just a warning that I started writing this back in 2017!! My writing has improved immensely.

Royally Mated is my new werewolf novel!!

This will be a different twist on werewolves, lycanthrope who are more 'intense' werewolves who have a stronger bond to the moon and have more of a urge to finish the mating process with their mates more protective over their mates. Ruthless, wild and rough. To say it shortly more wolfish then human and like being in their natural state then human.

Also this will very likely have many spelling or grammar mistakes so feel free to point them out but please refrain from writing nasty or just plain rude comments on my book :)

Copyright to Taliii__

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please DO NOT steal my ideas! I will come find you and murder you in your sleep... (okay, getting a bit ahead of myself but you all know what I mean)

Thanks for all the support on this book and all my other ones hope you like them!

__

Synopsis

Do you remember those haunting tales your parents would tell you, about a beast that would roam the forest on the full moon? Searching for the girl in the red cape, so he could eat her up? I always thought it was just folklore, a myth, a simple fairy tale, but never did I think I'd be the one in the red cape, and the beast would be searching for me. Not to mention, someone who wants to eat me in a way different than the tales.  My soul mate.

• • •

Rose Daniels was an average girl living a normal life. She lives in her home town in a quaint cabin in the woods and works at the local veterinary clinic. Her life was perfect, she had her dream job, lived in a place surrounded by nature, and she was happy.

However, her serene life is derailed when she spots a wounded wolf in the forest and decides to nurse it back to health. For what she thought-well, who she thought was just a wolf turns out to be a werewolf, a very powerful one at that.

Jasper Filtiarn is a royal Lycanthrope, one of the original families bound to the moon. He has his eyes set on Rose—his mate, the one he has watched every day from the forest while she was oblivious to him lurking in the shadows. And now that they have officially met, he has no plans on letting her go.

__

Highest Rankings

#14 Werewolf
[28/05/17]
#30 Paranormal
#140 Vampire
[21/11/20]
#21 Royal

Also featured on the Wattpad werewolf page under new features!!
[02/11/20]
__

Characters:

Rose Daniels
(Danielle Campbell)

Jasper Filtiarn (Thomas Mcdonell

Jasper Filtiarn
(Thomas Mcdonell

Jasper Filtiarn (Thomas Mcdonell

Talk to you later my lovelies♥️♥️

~TJ