-14-

UNEDITED

-Previously on Royally Mated-

I hear far away cries and growls, my heart feels like it's been yanked, both the doctor and emery's head raises, their noses pointed to the ceiling.

I know it's jasper it must be he's hurt, I start to sweat my nerves growing every second, I look over at the doctor who is shuffling through pages on the desk searching for something, Emery however her eyes a glazed over and she continues to stare up at the ceiling.

After a moment she blinks out of it her hand lowering to my gaze, she nods giving me a knowing look, we're going to see jasper.

-
-
-

Emery rushes out of the room in front of me, I follow close behind, I stumble slightly remembering my wounded leg. Emery seems to also because she stops and hoists me up piggyback style.

He starts off running way faster than I ever could, after a long while of running through different hallways we come up to a door which resembles the door in the nurse's office. My heart rate speeds up as we near Jasper it's like I can feel his pulse hammering against my chest. The pain is excruciating feeling what he's currently feeling.

I know half of it is because of the full moon tonight, that's just making all of this harder to manage.

I hop off of Emery with a bit of effort I step through the door trying my best to ignore the stinging coming from my wound. I walk through and my eyes instantly meet Jasper's pained ones, they instantly go from a light brown to a dark brown his chest grumbles with a growl of need. I swallow then walk forward putting all my weight on my good leg.

His arms shoot out and wrap around my torso as soon as I'm in reach, he pulls me in close to his chest. Jasper lays on his side now to get closer to my body. I turn to face him and slowly lay down flat next to him my back flush against his bare chest. I know he needs this to be close to being but it still doesn't make me any less scared of what he could do it I got him mad.

His head falls to my neck and I feel his breathing slow down. This helps me calm down and when I open my eyes I notice all the other people standing around in the room, I feel my cheeks flush red. This is beyond embarrassing.

I look around and notice Avery patting Emery on the back probably and praising her for doing a good job.

The door bursts open and a flustered looking doctor Elmer rushes in with a bunch of different folders in his arms. He stumbles over to the desk and drops the files and papers on the desk.

"Give the patients space everyone! Let them heal and get better" Mr. Elmer shouts. As soon as he says that everyone in the room including Avery and Emery bow. Then they all leave out through the doors. When they've all left doctor Elmer walks over and pulls a chair up behind him.

"So as you can tell, we need to fix up your leg quickly before it gets infected, Luna," he tells me. I shake my head quickly.

"We need to look after Jasper first! He got shot, the bullet only grazed my leg" I say.

He shakes his head, "The bullet has already been pulled out from Jasper's abdomen and he's healing up fine. But yours might not be"

"Rose darling let the doctor stitch you up" Jasper says giving me a quick peck against my neck which sends little sparks shooting out.

I giggle slightly, "you're going to have to let me go if my leg is to be stitched up," I say and move to a sitting position, Jasper's arms fall to around my waist and he grumbles in annoyance.