-4-

|cover done up top by the seriously talented amazing sonnetales IF you haven't checked her out... go now. You won't regret it😉|

I gulp looking back up into the golden eyes of my captor, he smirks and leans down pressing his lips to the bite, I whimper as pleasure shoots through me, I bring my hands up to grab his shoulder for support. My legs become jelly and it feels like my insides have turned to mush.

"S-stop" I mutter using my free hand to weakly attempt at pushing this rock man away from me, he doesn't budge his mouth hovers over my ear.

"Would you like me to stop?" He whispers teasing me some more, I nod clamping my eyes shut. "Speak louder" he hums into my ear.

I oblige and rake up enough courage, I open my eyes and shift my gaze to meet his intense one, he smirks and waits for my reply, "Please STOP!" I shout out.

Satisfied with my answer I look back towards him, his smile has grown wider and pride swirls in his eyes, pride over me? I could exactly tell. He moves a loose strand of brown hair away from my face behind my ear then retreats from me.

He stands before me surveying my body, and to tell you the truth I feel extremely exposed, I shrink in his gaze and turn to walk back to the room I was placed in.

"No, stay." He commands, I stop in my tracks turning to face his fear lacing my words.

"I'd like to go home," I ask.

He laughs, his eyes swimming with amusement, "you are home now, I've got you and I'm not letting you go" he growls a frown taking form on his face.

I copy him and plaster a frown on my face and cross my arms over my chest, "my family will wonder where I am" I say.

He scoffs, "ha! What family?" He asks, "I saw no family only you every morning and evening" he admits.

I stare back at him shocked, "you've been watching me for a long time haven't you?" I ask back away from him, he was really starting to creep me out, it didn't help that I craved his touch and wanted to feel his body pressed against mine.

I shove the steamy thoughts out of my head and turn away from him, "you don't deserve to be apart of my life, just stay away." I spit out stalking back towards my room.

I slam the door shut and rush into the room searching for a way out of here, I pull open the curtains a massive window standing before me light streaming into the room, I look the whole lengths of the window but see no lever or latch to open it. I grumble I guess I'll have to do this the hard way. I back up and grab a vase of a mantelpiece then I grab a pillow from the bed and place it over my face.

I pull my arm back then with a lot of momentum I hurl the vase towards the large window, it smashes to itty bitty pieces, and when I open my eyes the large frame of the window only has some sharp shards pointing out. 

I rush to the window grabbing my belongings then climbing out of the window, I glance down and instantly regret the decision... it's a long way down, like extremely high up. I take a deep breath and shut my eyes before letting go of the window sill. I feel my sightless body falling to the ground at a fast speed, I hit the ground with a thump, a high pitched cry leaves my mouth as I try and stand but fall forward my left leg throbbing, it may be broken. 

I stand on my good leg and limp towards the forest, I make it into the forest and head in the direction that seems most familiar to me.

Several growls were heard from the direction I came in, I don't turn around but keep walking realizing that if my captor is a wolf that means he can track and run super-fast, I curse at myself, if he found me before he'll find me again.

I feel a slight tug in my core like a cord is tied between me and something, it pains my heart to keep walking but I do, I finally come across the familiar path I've walked a million times. I start down the path the sun beginning to set.

I hear no bushes rustling or leaves, branches crack, I shove open the door to the cabin and lock it immediately behind me, I sigh leaning against the back of the door. I push off the door and limp over to the kitchen to grab an apple, I take a bite and make my way towards my bedroom.

All I felt like doing was collapsing into bed and falling into a deep wonderful slumber to wash away all the world's weirdness.

I open my door a scream escapes me, my eyes glued on the dark figure sitting on the edge of my bed, I quickly fumble to turn on the light, it flickers on and the man reveals to be my captor.

A happy feeling washes over me at seeing him but it quickly leaves when he stands up his concerned eyes focused solely on me and only me. His arms wrap around me and cradle me into his chest, I squirm to get out of his grasp, a low growl warns me. I stop and settle in his arms my heartbeat thumping at a wild pace, so loud I think someone from mars could hear it.

"I won't force you to be with me I understand this is hard to make sense of" he lays me down on the bed, I look up into his eyes to see that they are back to a dark brown color.

I nod at his words, not believing them one bit, if he wanted me I know he'd get me he just thinks that giving me what I want will make me even more attracted to this stranger then I already was.

And I'm not going to lie, it was working very very well.

-A/N-

You all are amazing! Only at chapter 4 and we already have 1k? Wow! Thanks so much guys♥️♥️

So I'm not gonna lie this was a really crap chapter I'm sorry, I haven't been on my game this past while but I still wanted to update for all my lovely readers. I might rewrite this chapter and the last chapter I wrote to accommodate how I want this story to play out, because I feel like it's turning out to be like any other werewolf book. I had a certain plan for this book and how I wanted it to be different and haven't really been able to put my ideas to words.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, ignore Spelling And Grammar mistakes cause there will definitely be a ton!

Vote and comment?

~TJ♥️😂