Chapter 1: Clay

Hiding that's all he ever did. Was he afraid maybe but maybe he was just more comfortable being hidden than known? He hid from his friends and from his fans. No one knew what he looked like except for his family and Nick. All he wanted was to show his face and tell George who he was but in the end, he was scared. What if he was too feminine to pass? Ever since he started to transition he wanted to be as masculine as possible. He went by Clay instead of his birth name, Chloe, on stream and to his friends. It was incredible but even though everyone knew he was a man, no one knew his biggest secret. He was transgender and no one absolutely no one could know.

____________________________________________________________

              Clay clicked into Twitch and opened up his channel. His face stared back at the 1.9 million followers on his channel. Today Clay, or Dream as he was known on his streams, was going to play Minecraft with Georgenotfound and Sapnap, his two best friends. They were going to try and beat Minecraft but they all shared the same inventory. Clay was excited to talk to George and Sapnap, he guessed. Dream booted up Minecraft and joined the VC. 

             "DWEAM!!!!!," George yelled excitedly. "Georgie," he said happily, feeling a slight blush creep up his face. Clay enjoyed hearing George get excited to hear him, but it hurt him to think about George not fully knowing him. "Ugh you two just get your own VC," Sapnap groaned as he could basically hear his eyeroll. 

       "Ok guys, I am going to start my stream now," Clay said. Clay clicked on the button that said go live on his channel. "Hey, guys! How are you doing? Ok so in this stream we are going to be beating the game but we have the same inventory. What do you think about that chat," Dream asked. The chat was giving mostly positive responses to Dream's stream.

____________________________________________________________

Sapnap joined the game. Georgenotfound joined the game.     "DREEEEEAMMMMM," George yelled. "George we haven't even started yet," Dream said. "DREEEEAMMM," George whined. Dream rolled his eyes, "Ok well ignoring George let's start the challenge." *bRiNg* A donation rolled in about 30 minutes into the stream. "Dream face reveal??? Who even are you? Are you a girl or something? Is that why you are scared?" All of a sudden Clay's heart started to pound and he was struggling to breathe. 

"U-u-umm I need to u-um m-mute for a second," Dream announced to his chat. Clay muted his voice to the stream. The world was dark and he was alone with his thoughts. "Hey Clay are you ok," George asked quietly. "N-no I don't really think so," Clay managed to say. Clay's world began to get darker and he couldn't see or breathe. Maybe I am a girl. Do I even pass on stream? Does everyone think I am a girl? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                      So it's pretty bad but I just wanted to share it :)

                                        If you want Part 2 feel free to comment?