𝟟𝟡: 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕤

Start from the beginning

"Are you excited? This might be my chance to finally have a baby-" She gasped before grabbing his hands.

"Our babies could be best friends!" Chuckling, the older nodded as he showed his pearly whites.

"I am, congrats Jae."

-
"Baby boy~, I brought over your favorite chocolates before I came over-" Jungkook sang as he entered his boyfriend's office, only to stop dead in his tracks when he saw the puffiness his boyfriend's face held.

"Baby boy, what's wrong?! Did one of the employees say something to upset you?" He softly spoke, his actions quick as he shut the door and placed his stuff down, grabbing the little remote to close the non-visible blinds before he got on his knee to grab his lover's face and wipe the tears.

"J-Jae came over today,"

"Oh really? What did she say, baby?" Sniffling, the younger blinked to the best of his abilities, letting more tears fall as the older continued to wipe them away.

"She said she already found a surrogate n-named Jennie and they've already made their minds on her carrying their child." He watched as the older's face turned down slightly, a frown showing on his face as he watched the younger almost burst.

"Oh baby boy," Jungkook whispered as he got off his knee to hug his boyfriend, only to feel him fall on the floor with him as he just cried in his arms.

"I know how much you really put your thoughts into this love, but it's their decision." The raven whispers as his hand softly rub his boyfriend's back, the pain he felt in his chest as he heard his sweet lover cry like this in his arms. He never thought he would have endured a day like this.

But he didn't say anything more, just letting his lover cry in his arms until he finally stopped.

-
"Are you excited to meet her?" Jae asks as she speaks with Taehyung, the other humming as he got ready.

"Yeah, I'm just getting ready while Jungkook feeds the kids."

"Oh, he's not coming?"

"No, he wanted to stay with the kids so it would give me more time to get to know her, mostly because we would see each other more than they would." Listening as the raven hummed as her response, he looked at himself one last time in the mirror with a sigh.

" Listening as the raven hummed as her response, he looked at himself one last time in the mirror with a sigh

"Ok then, well, I'll see you there Taebear." The raven softly spoke, both of them saying their goodbyes before he hung up the phone.

He walked out of the bedroom with a little bit of confidence in his swing before walking down the stairs to hear the sweet giggles of both his kids and his boyfriend.

"Ok Minji love, your turn. Here comes the airplane!" Jungkook exclaims, watching as his son laughed just like Taehyung while his sister giggled with a cute toothless smile before she opened her mouth to take in the applesauce.

"Good job!" He praised, his bunny smile forming before he looked to see Taehyung walking over with a soft smile.

"Well, I'll be damned." The older mumbled, placing the bowl down for the twins to stare at before he made his way over to his lover and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Now why are you leaving our house while looking like a whole snack?" The older asked, a clear grin on his face while the younger blushed.

"Says the one rocking the white t-shirt that shows his muscles and the grey sweatpants that show off his muscular thighs." He comments back, listening as his boyfriend chuckles before kissing his lips.

"You better be glad we have kids here and you have somewhere to go, otherwise I would take you right here right now." The raven growled before nuzzling his head into his neck.

"Aish Gguk, stop making me blush like a weirdo." The brunette whined, a goofy smile on his face while the raven was acting like a kid himself.

"And besides, my outfit screams Daddy material anyways." The raven admitted, a smirk on his face as the brunette slightly pushed him away before lightly slapping his shoulder.

"I'm going now,"

"You're not going to give our lovely kiddos kisses too?" Jungkook pouted, watching as Taehyung turned around not only to see his pout, but the kids pouting back at him, causing him to widen his eyes.

"I swear, they are just like you," Taehyung explained, scoffing playfully with an eye roll before going over to his kids and kissing their foreheads, which earned cute giggles before he looked at his still pouting face.

"Fine you big baby," Going over to his boyfriend, he placed a kiss on his lips before pulling away and making his way to the front door where a car was waiting on him.

"I love you, baby boy!" Jungkook shouted, a big smile on his face as the other just waved his hand.

"Love you too Gguk!"