𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tsukasa x Reader
Not Requested

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Upon entering the broadcast room, she was instantly met with an unexpected hug from a brunette ghost. When his pair of arms wrapped around her neck, she instantly felt her cheeks turn bright red.

"E-ehhh?!" the young girl shrieked at his sudden behavior. He has never acted like this to (Y/N), ever. Heck, (Y/N) even visits the club once in a blue moon! So what's with the sudden changes, Tsukasa?

"What's with the... Hug..?" she asked, discomfort eyes never leaving the boy's figure as he removed his ghostly body from hers.

She was heavily concern by the hug. They never knew eachother that much, and (Y/N)'s only excuse to visit the club was her peer, Sakura. Often times, she would just overlook his presence, she thinks it goes the same for the brunette ghost. I suppose they never find eachother interesting...

A charismatic but very cheeky smile faced her, alluring amber orbs that can get you lost just by starring at them. She can sense her cheeks getting scattered with pink, why?

"It was nothing~!" a rejoiced tone came from his lips, showing that he was delighted that the (H/C)-haired's mere presence is with him.

(Y/N)'s always been awkward with boys, being shy and timid even if they just shared glances with hers. So, this current scene made her feel awkward.

Cracking a gentle smile from her glossy lips, she sheepishly nods at Tsukasa's response, but she didn't take it as the answer. She was sure there was something else.

It was not quite long until she realized that her friend, Sakura was not in the room, and the weird guy who's always following the green-haired beauty like a dog.

Her head came to face Tsukasa's again. Seeing his eyes we're not set on her, but from somewhere else around the room. "I'm going... Sakura-senpai's not here anyways." she said, trying to kill the awkward silence that was between them.

His constricted honey eyes gazed at her again, though he didn't respond to (Y/N)'s words. He was quiet, which made the girl back in concern. From her knowledge, she knows that Tsukasa is very loud. She can always hear his screetches whenever she come and visit.

The awkward silence was suffocating her, she wanted to get out so badly. 'I need to leave...' with that on her mind, she made a small gesture to the ghost, turning her body and making her way to the club door.

Once the door was wide open, the (H/C)-haired was overly relief that she was finally getting out of the odd situation. But...

Before she can even lay her foot on the floor, a tug from her sleeve was felt. She knew it was the childish ghost, who else was in the room anyway?

Her head turned to face him. Seeing that his face was looking at the floor, his choppy bangs covering his eyes. (Y/N) was worried, though she doesn't know how to make the situation better.

"Please stay..." muttering those words, it made the girl damn pity for this apparition. He looks like a puppy, even though he's far from that. She instantly thought it was cute. But the situation isn't making her better, she wants to leave, she wants to go home. Yet, the pity she's feeling for Tsukasa isn't letting her have her freedom.