𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Alive!Tsukasa x Reader
Requested by: OwOStormy

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Just great...

Instead if just going home and chill on her comfy bed. (Y/N)'s stuck in detention! And even with the person she hated the most, Yugi Tsukasa.

Only the two of them, and Tsuchigomori was occupying the room. (Y/N) and Tsukasa staying further away from the grumpy teacher that was guarding them until detention's finished.

The upset (H/C)-haired was trying to stay away from the cute brunette by changing her seat. But it only led Tsukasa to sat next to her, so she eventually gave up. Everytime they share glances with eachother, (Y/N) gives him an irritated glare and averted her eyes to somewhere else around the room.

Why are they in detention anyway?

Well, our cat-like boy here made (Y/N) flushed with madness, leading them to have a fight in the school corridor. Luckily, Tsuchigomori's voice was enough to stop them.

So it's Tsukasa's fault!

"I'm leaving for a short moment, please behave." the stern teacher's voice made the (H/C)-haired look at his figure, "Okay, Sensei!" Tsukasa chimes, being giddy and full of happiness, making it obvious that he doesn't mind being in detention. His high-pitch voice totally annoyed her, that's one thing shr hated about him.

The two colored haired man gave the amber-eyed student a concerned look, and began exiting the room. (Y/N) heard the door being locked, great... She was planning to escape but nevermind.

Soon enough, awkward silence filled the room. The girl's head was slumped on the table, not giving Tsukasa a stare even for just a millisecond. She doesn't  know what he's doing, but she don't care.

Tsukasa's amber orbs that was wandering around the room, finally landed on the slumped figure of (Y/N). His smile grew wider. I mean, who wouldn't smile if they saw their crush, right?

(Y/N) misunderstood everything. Turns out, he was just asking if she wanna hang out afterschool. The (Short/Tall) girl didn't gave him a time to finish his sentence, seeing his mischievous face made her think he's gonna pull his tricks on him again. She beated him up.

So it was her fault then?

A loud groan escaped her lungs, she faced Tsukasa who is again had that smile she hated. But something about that smile made her feel weird, I wonder why..?

"YOU!" (Y/N) pointed her pointer finger close to the childish boy's face, once again giving him her angry stare. Tsukasa thought it was cute.

"You're so annoying! Without you, I'm suppose to be home right now!" she shouts right at his baby face. The brunette mentally sweatdrops but immediately spawned his mischievous smirk. (Y/N) hated it! Well... Semi-hated.

The (H/C)-haired student gritted her teeth, her (E/C) pearls burning with exasperation.

"My, my~ Does (Y/N)-chan want me gone? That really hurt me." he put on his 'sad' face while crying crocodile tears, one hand on his chest. Making the female more vexed.

"I hate you so much!!!" with her uncontrollable anger towards the boy, it controlled her. She stood up and pushed Tsukasa from his chair, making his butt hit the floor. The chair came falling down making a loud 'thud!'. But-- with her clumsiness on the way, she fell too. Resulting her body to land on Tsukasa's lap.

Shit.

Red color quickly scattered on her cheeks, unable to form a word as she keeps on stuttering. '(Y/N) get up, why aren't you getting up?!' she was internally screaming. Her body froze, as if every cells in her body stopped functioning, like the world wanted her to stay in that position. Like she wanted to stay in that position.

From his slightly shocked face, it abruptly change back to his smirk. He likes what he sees, (Y/N)'s pink flushed face made him giggle. He knew that when she's in this state, he can take out his dominance.

"Bold now aren't ya~?" she felt his pair of arms slithered around her waist, and she still can't make a single move. His face containing his smirk came closer, and closer until they're almost touching noses. She can feel his hot breath hit her skin.

"T-tsukasa! Ge-get---" her arms tried to push him away, and gained the couraged to speak. But all that melted when his lips touched her delicate ones. It felt like every part of her body became jelly, her whole body turning red and her heart seems like it was about to come out.

She felt dizzy.

Until a sharp click caught their attention. The (H/C)-haired girl assumed it was the door opening, so her body began working again and she immediately removed herself away from Tsukasa, with the red blush still on her face.

The wooden door fully opened, the secret supernatural entered the room. His eyes spotted the two stubborn student sitting on the floor, (Y/N) staying in the corner, while the troublemaker Tsukasa was giving him a pout.

"What are you brats doing on the floor?"

Way to ruin the moment, Tsuchigomori!

━━━━━━━━━━━

This is just-- 😳

Anyways there's a ghost here so imma sleep now reee-

(11/23/20)