𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sad!Tsukasa x Reader
Angsty(?) Fluff
Requested by: tiffany_elhysse

(Kinda took inspiration from that one chapter where Radish girl kissed Toilet boy. Oh and also connected to the rooftop scene on Hanako met bby Tsu, but I completely change what happened there for this story...)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sound of pen tapping against the table was the only source of sound echoing around the room, the female doer was waiting impatiently for someone. An upperclass friend of hers, Sakura, seems to notice her impatience, so she looked up from the book she's reading to face the girl.

"It's Tsukasa, isn't it?" Sakura asked, it led the female to look at her monotone face and stop her pen tapping. "Don't worry, he's just taking his sweet time, you know what he is." she assured and immediately went back into reading her book. (Y/N) could only sigh as a response, she's been waiting for the energetic boy for almost an hour now.

A few more minutes into the odd silence, the people occupying the room felt a cold air behind them that makes their spine shiver, and of course, they already had a clue on who it is. (Y/N) quickly faced her direction to the black smoke behind her, slowly revealing a translucent boy in an old uniform.

The (H/C)-haired student stood up from her seat and ran to the apparition with a wide smile. "Tsukasa-kun, you're back!" she greeted the boy as she stop in her tracks. He was fully silent, though at the moment, it was unnoticed by (Y/N).

"Sooo, how was your visit to Amane? I've been waiting for you for an hour so you better tell me!" she said. She received no answer as another pair of silence engulf them, Sakura looked over to the pair wondering on what had caused the quietness.

"You even went on to match him, though I like your original clothes better..." she placed a finger on her lips as she mumbles, scanning Tsukasa up and down. Once her eyes trailed to his baby face, she noticed his eyes was shadowed, and he was not uttering a single word.

"Aha... Tsukasa..?" she tilted her head to the side, curiosity builds up inside her, curious on why the talkative boy in front of her was dead ass silent. "Oiii, Tsukasa-kun..? Are you okay?" her hands raised and waved in front of the spirit's face, trying to snap him out to whatever his thought was.

"Tsukasaaaaa..."

It seemed to work, the brunette lifted up his head, showing his golden eyes, and he looked-... gloomy? As of this moment, he would've started to blabber about his meeting with his brother, and cling to either (Y/N) or Sakura, but no-... Everyone found it quite concerning.

"Did it went bad?" she weared a worried expression on her features, her concern towards the ghost filled up. It was kinda new to her to see him all quiet, she was so used to him being all happy that she couldn't even imagine him being in this state, but now it was showing right in front of her.

The boy shook his head and placed his usual expression he shows to everyone, most importantly, to (Y/N). "It was fine! Amane was sooo happy to see me!" he beamed along with his arms rising up to his sides.

"I see..." her eyes soften at him, she knows there's something wrong behind that cute smile.

'He's lying.'

"Mhm! Anyways, I'll be going now..." his voice trailed off at the end of his sentence, he spun around and back faced (Y/N), he can completely tell that she was worried about him, but he don't want that.