𝙏𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙖, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙨.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fluff
A short scenario
Pretend the cat's can see him, or they're ghost cat's, cause why not? Hehe!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N) came in the club with 3 stray kittens in a box, proudly showing off a smile.

He turned curious, "(Y/N), what's that?"

"You don't know what a cat is? What a dummy..!"

He does know what those feline adorable creatures are, maybe he hasn't seen one in a long time perhaps?

Once (Y/N) set the box down to the floor, he examines them.

There was 2 orange kittens, except the one was pretty chunky. And the third one, it was just black with white spots on its paws and nose.

He was really curious, of course. While (Y/N) were right there admiring the felines with glowing eyes.

One of the cats decided to jump out of the box, and soon the two followed. For some odd reason, they all went to Tsukasa, wonder why? Maybe they think he's a cat too? Like, a mama cat? Hehe.

He was startled when they jumped on his lap, and soon played with his clothing.

"Aww! Tsukasa, they like you!" (Y/N) squealed.

He just sat there, not knowing what to do. He was being showered with love by innocent lovely kittens, and he was not noticing it, how ungrateful!

Lets insert a jealous (Y/N) in the corner.

A few minutes pass by, the fat orange kitten started nuzzling on his chest, he got a little off guard. The small frame of the kitten was being held by his big hands. And it unexpectedly started purring,

and so he did.

(Y/N) was weirded out, but it was Tsukasa, a cat stuck in a ghostly body, so what would she expect further? She giggled at his cat-like action.

He immediately loves them afterwards.

He played with them for hours, and he never got tired! His cat instincts escaped chaoticly because of these kittens!

He absoulutely loves their furs, so fluffy!

He carried them on his head, hands, and shoulders.

Goddamn it, he even kissed them on their noses, he burried his face in their furs, hugged them every damn minute, and COMPLIMENT ON HOW CUTE THEY ARE.

I'm jealous.

You thought he would kill them? Please, let's just pretend there's still a little bit of mercy on Tsukasa. Please-

I think the kittens now see Tsukasa, as their mom. A human cat mom. Except he's a boy.

It all came to the point where the 3 felines had gone tired, they fell asleep on Tsukasa's chest, snuggling all together.

Tsukasa has this soft expression that he never showed everyone ever, geez.

Again, I'm jealous.

"Tsukasa! I have to take them home, and it's getting late!"

"No!" he refuses.

Only quiet bickering was heard in the room for a moment, until they talked it out and decided that they should stay here longer.

"Fine, don't get too attached. The school will kick them out if they found out they're here."

Too late (Y/N), he's already attached. TOO attached.

"Hmm, okay!"

He cuddled them in his chest, and after a few minutes he drifted to sleep.

"I'm jealous..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fun fact: the cat's that are featured in this scenario, are my cats! Pororo, Kororo, and Shineshine. They're all boys :')

And I'm sincere with my words, I'm jealous because of  a cat. Hmph...

Anyways just have this for now cause I'm on writers block, and I'm in a bad mood. Sorry if it was short, like my height. ;'(

-Ikustan

𝐘. 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐀 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें