𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Abusive!Tsukasa x Sister!Reader
Angst
Requested by: AmazingKittyCata
(A delayed request)

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Abuse
Blood
Knives

If any of these trigger you, I advise you to not read this chapter.

Okay let's just pretend Amane doesn't exist here, k? And Tsu is the older one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y-yes! I-i-i'll listen..!"

Said a young girl covered with new bruises on her body, overlaying the old bruises she had formed. Stuttering at her words as crystal tears crawl down on her bruised face, sobs continuously escaping her throat as it began to hurt.

She can't decipher on what happened to her once pure, and kind dear brother to hurt her in such horrendous ways. Oh how she missed the person he used to be. What happened to him? Where did the kind side of him go?

They were so close, almost never tearing eachother apart. He was always protecting her, and was always right by her side

"Don't worry, (Y/N)! I'll always protect you!"

His smile that can make her happy in milliseconds...

Is now the smile she fears the most.

"Good. I'm your big brother, so you should always listen to me, okay?" his voice was very sweet, but deep inside she knows very much that it holds too much poison behind it. It sent a chill run down her spine.

She immensely nodded at his words, her whole figure shaking in terror. His smile only grew wider upon seeing her nod, the smile she used to like. He stood up from his spot, and exited the room he and his little sister was in, leaving his sister scared due to his own doing.

Poor (Y/N)... She can't even move a muscle one bit, she wanted to escape, but she knew well that it'll be a trouble if she tried. She had her kness wrapped around by her frail, bruised arms. Her whole hurted figure shaking.

It was not too long until the brunette boy came back, she fliched right as she spotted his shadow, overcasting her features as he got closer to her sitting body.

She looked up at him only to see him smiling widely with his eyes closed, it sent a shiver run down her spine, she knows how dangerous that innocent toxic smile can be. She gulped, it already came to her conclusion that something more worse is going to happen.

He's hiding something behind his back. He chuckled lowly before pulling out the item and facing it closely to (Y/N)'s face.

Her eyes widened even more, tears that was stuck in her eyes began to roll down. She covered her mouth as she gasps, leaning her back against the wall even more. Her lips started trembling.

"Now, be a good little sister for me, okay?"

He grabbed her right arm harshly, making the loose bandage fall off to the ground. The grip was too tight for her, she began to sob begging for her brother to stop.

"N-no! P-ple-please stop!!" she begged.

Tsukasa showed no remorse and didn't listen to her cry. He put the knife closer to her arm, (Y/N) tried to pull it back, but his strength was much stronger.

"You said you'll listen to me! I'm your big brother after all!" his childlike voice didn't match the current situation. The poor girl looked up to his face, to see him pouting, but she knows that it held something more than that.

"B-but--!" before she can complete her answer, her big brother created a wound in her arm, "A-ahh!"  blood starting coming out and dripping down her skin. She winced in pain along with her tears, that's when the boy decided to let go of her and took a step back. Her face face planted to the ground as she struggle to breatb due to her sobs, slowly hurting her throat.

Tsukasa looked down at her as if she's some kind of animal, as if she's not his little sister at all. He had a very creepy grin creot on his face, enjoying the suffering (Y/N)'s enduring.

The little girl looked up at the brunette, to see him with that creepy smile of his again. He chuckled before leaving the room, leaving his little sister helpless on the floor.

He stopped himself at the doorframe and gazed at (Y/N) with those malicious amber eyes that held nothing good.

"Let's play again next time~!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yooo what's up? I'm back from the dead, ready to die again.

This request is sooo delayed, I'm so sorry, I was uncomfy because of personal reasons. And I don't have the angst power other writers have, so that's why this is so short! UGHHHH.

I also made online friends throughout my break :) I luv them.

Anyways, time to finish another delayed request bye!!!!!!!!!!

I luv u

-Ikustan