𝙃𝙪𝙜 𝙈𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tsukasa x Touchstarved!Reader
Fluff
Requested by: KNY_Trash

Being touch starved - also known as skin hunger or touch deprivation - occurs when a person experiences little to no touch from other living things.

━━━━━━━━━━━

It was another hellish day on school, and she was relieved it was finally over. Because of schoolworks, she's been going home early for a week straight and never got to take a step inside the broadcasting room, it made her a little stressed. No. Super stressed.

And being a club member isn't her only reason to visit the room, it was also because of Tsukasa who loves to stick to her like glue, and was now her current boyfriend. And she must admit, she likes it when she receives physical affection from someone, and his is her favourite.

Today is the day where she was finally free from all those school projects, which she didn't even care if she got them wrong. And she was so excited to meet Tsukasa again after a stressful week, and receive a hug that always makes her melt.

She also wondered why Tsukasa didn't bother to find her throughout the week of no communication with him.

Brushing that thought from her mind, she realized she was now standing in front of the club door. She was excited to see him, and yet feel nervous as he might be mad, a drop of sweat glided down from her forehead.

She closed her tired eyes and took a deep breathe, then flutter open her eyes again as she began to reach the door handle.

But without any warning, the door of the club abruptly opened revealing a certain black haired boy with his mouth agaped, his action left the female startled.

They did a little starring contest before the spirit squealed at the sight of her and quickly floated to tightly hug her frame, earning a little squeak from the (H/C)-haired. She quickly melted from his hug.

"(Y/N) you came back!" he cheered, pulling away from the hug which left (Y/N) wanting for more, she haven't received them for a whole week straight. She had an urged to come back in his arms but quickly cancelled it as soon as she saw her ghost lover pouting.

"I thought you left me..."

The girl blinked twice before giggling, her hand reached Tsukasa's head and ruffled his hair, she had a smile as she did so. "Silly, you know I won't. I was just-"

It seems that the apparition didn't gave her time to finish her sentence when he intertwined his hand from hers and pulled her inside the room. A blush entered her cheeks as she realized where her hand was in.

'He's holding my hand...-'

"Sakura told me you were busy, so I decided not to annoy you." He mumbled enough for you to hear, still pulling you inside the room. Ah... So Sakura told him, that must've been the reason she didn't saw a single particle of him throughout that week. That's kinda out of character of him, oh we know that he likes to annoy anyone no matter their bussiness. "But my kokujodai watched you incase you get hurt!" Oh, that's... nice. Her heart felt like it skipped a beat once she realized that he cared for her, it caused her smile to grow wider.

Now that she realized it, they were the only ones in the room, no sign of her upperclass friends anywhere. "Where's the others?" she asked as Tsukasa led her to the couch where they mostly spend their time. His amber jewels gaze over hers, he placed a finger on his mouth and hummed, "Hhmmm... dunno!" (Y/N) nodded on his reply and sat on the couch, resting her back. While the spirit just... stood and stared at her?? It went on for a good minute before she decided to break contact.