𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tsukasa x Reader
Fluff
Requested by: ashersimp

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Surely, for her, she is now happy with her current situation, even if some people stood in her way, she doesn't care anymore. Because her choice is her desicion, and she'll accept it's outcome, and it looks like the outcome was pretty great! She was happy.

Two weeks ago, the petite (Y/N) decided to confess her longing feelings for Tsukasa, a ghost. Yes, she knows the fact that he's dead, but I guess love stood in the way and she doesn't care whatever he is. And to her happiness, he accepted her back. She felt like the happiness girl on earth when he said the words 'I like you too!'. Now they're a lovely couple, and no one can meddle with them as long as they're together.

Everyday was full of bliss, and love too! Tsukasa always know how to tug her heartstrings. Though, sometimes he can be so overprotective. It's a good thing that (Y/N)'s soothing voice was enough to calm him down everytime he wants to kill the heck out of the person who talked to her-

And now to the present, today!

Class ended and afterschool was currently taking place, everyone is heading home except to those who have club activities or cleaning duty. One of them is (Y/N), a Broadcasting Club member, but her biggest intention on the club was her love one. She wanted to be in his embrace after a long tiring day of listening to boring lessons.

She walked all excitedly with a smile on her face, her (H/C) hair swaying everytime she move, her feet touching the wooden floor making a noise.

Right as the club door appeared in her sight, she ran immediately to it, in attempt to open the door. But when she was about to stop her tracks infront of the door, it swung open, she tripped and immediately accepted the fate that she's about to hit her face on the floor.

She shut her eyes close and waited for the painful impact to come, but instead she landed on something soft, or rather someone. It was followed by a giggle.

"(Y/N), your so clumsy! Be careful next time!" a voice chimes. Of course, even without seeing his face, she can still recognize him from his very voice, that child-like voice of his. A wide smile appeared on her features as she looked up to her one and only, ghost boyfriend.

"It's your fault, you opened the door!" she pouted. She realizes that Tsukasa's arms were wrapped around her, and she immediately felt a tingly feeling in her cheeks. She decided to wrap her own ones around the spirit's body, and snuggled her face on his shoulder.

"Hey.. why are you late?" he asked. She pulled her self slightly from the hug, to see her love one pouting. "Were you talking to someone? Who are they? What did you do? Did they hurt you? Where are they?" now he started bombarding the girl with questions, obviously hinting that he was being overprotective again.

(Y/N) giggled as the ghost kept on bickering questions at her. An idea popped up on her head, an idea that can make him go silent. "Hey- take me ser--" his sentence got cut off once his lips touched (Y/N)'s glossy one's. He was speechless, not able to move an inch.

After seconds, she lets go, snickering at the boy's shocked silence. He had a pink blush on his cheeks. "I forgot to pass my Astronomy project to my teacher, that's why I'm late." she explained, following it by another giggle.

He shook his head and gave her a peck on the lips, quick but full of love.

"Get a room! You hentais!" I'm pretty sure we know who this is, right? A girl-looking ghost spat out from across the room, disgusted on the affection the couple are feeding eachother. Tsukasa held (Y/N)'s frame tightly and glared at the new no. 3, making him flinch and look away.

"Stop that, you're making me jealous..." a red head says, he then turned his face to a green-haired female, and it made him smile. He went to grab her hand, "M'lady, can I ki-- aurgh!" Oof. Got smack by a book hundred times already. Knock out.

(Y/N) giggled at the silly scene along with the choppy haired spirit.

"Oi~ (Y/N), let's go to my boundary. We can have allll~ the time there!" he cheered, helding up his hands that was holding his love one's own, their foreheads touching gently. The (H/C)-haired nodded, with her lips containing a smile. "Let's go then!" his kokujodais began to circle around them.

"Bye-bye!" His other hand waved goodbye to the people occupying the club room, with his very cheeky voice, showing his sharp fangs. Soon enough, black smoke envelops around the two, and once it dissipates, they were now gone.

They finally arrived at Tsukasa's boundary, it looked like it was decorated by a child, but the place was still amusing to look at.

"Come! Come!" he chimed as he grasps (Y/N)'s hand, embracing the warmth that was being transferred to his cold body. He dragged her to a chair and let her comfortably sit. His figure floated behind her and started brushing his fingers through her (H/C) strands.

"Tsukasa, what do you wanna do?"

"Hmmm... Whatever you want!" he says as he started to loosely braid her hair.

"Okay, let me think..."

A comforting silence surround them both, only Tsukasa humming a song can be heard in the place. (Y/N) was in deep thinking, biting her nails.

Without the female noticing, the apparition stopped playing with her strands, and (Y/N) was still in deep thinking. That's when she felt arms and hot breaths on her neck, bright red quickly stained her face.

"Tsukasa..?" she whispered as she attempted to look at his baby face that she admires, but he was snuggling in her neck that she can only see his black hair.

"What's wrong?" (Y/N) began to worry, it was evident in her eyes, that it's obvious even if she pretended.

"I love you, (Y/N). Please don't leave me like Amane did." he was in obvious pain, she can tell that he's sad. He's not like his usual self, his childish, loud, playful self.

It broke her heart to see him in this state, especially that he always have a smile plastered on his face.

"Of course I won't leave you! I wouldn't want that! And...

'I'd die just to be with you...'

"I love you too!" she said sadly, yet she tried to keep a small smile on her graceful face.

"Hey, let's play! How about Hide 'n Seek? Sounds good?" she tried to change the mood by changing the subject and widening her grin, hoping her boyfriend would come back to his childish self.

His head looked up from her neck, seeing the smile that he's always looking forward to see, the smile that makes him feel warm inside, and the reason he fell so hard for this girl.

He smiled brightly for (Y/N), the female felt relieve that he's back to himself.

"Okay! You better go hide, before I catch you!"

If only.

If only he can be with her forever.

━━━━━━━━━━━

This has to be the fluffiest fluff I've made, I love this. Although, there's a pinch of sad in the end. I finished it in 1 day, and me is proud. I was squealing the whole time while writing lmao. Do you guys like it? Tell me what you think!

Also, I wish some of y'all can pat me in the head cause I'm addicted to it. I'd even pat my own head sometimes XD

And like I said I'll be on my break now OwO

I love you all! YOU ARE IMPORTANT! ❤

-Ikustan