"Hey Ash, we're home" I said to her quietly.

She leaned up and pressed her plump lips softly against mine before pulling away with a smile.

"Sorry baby I didn't mean to fall asleep, I'm just not a morning person" she laughed, her smile lighting up her beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh don't I know" I laughed wrapping my arms around her and pulling her onto my lap as I started littering her neck with small kisses.

"Come nap with me?" she said pouting out her bottom lip.

"In a minute baby. My friend Casey sent me a text on the way home so I said that I would call her" I smiled as she climbed off my lap.

"Boy, your really into talking to your friends from home lately. Charlie last night, Casey today. What's next Austin, you going to tell me that you are leaving me for a high school girlfriend" she scoffed as she opened up the door and started walking towards the house.

"Ashlen, come on baby" I said as I quickly opened the door and ran after her, gently grabbing her arm as I turned her around to face me.

"Leave me alone" she said as she tried to shrug me off of her arm.

"What's wrong with you? Was it the interview? You don't honestly believe Charlamagne do you baby? I swear I would never cheat on you" I said to her, the words feeling dirty as they fell off my tongue knowing full well that I had cheated on her several times with Charlie. Sure it may not have been in person, but I definitely resorted to another girl to get off.

"I don't know Austin, it just got me thinking I guess" she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled herself closer to me.

"What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm not going to cheat on you Ash? I mean you have me, all of me" I said licking my lips as I looked down at her.

"Come nap with me... before you call Casey" she said biting her bottom lip as she started running her fingers along the waistline of my jeans.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the door, quickly giving Branson a pet before picking Ashlen up in my arms and roughly attaching our lips together as I carried her to the bedroom that we shared.

She wasted no time as she quickly pulled off my shirt and started unbuttoning my jeans pulling them down, my dick instantly getting hard as I ran my fingers over the soft skin of her torso before pulling off her grey crop top and unhooking her bra.

I connected my lips with her hardened tits as she slid her pants off and started playing with herself, running her fingers through her heat, my own hand pulling hard at my length.

"Fuck me baby" she moaned out as I broke contact with her tits and roughly spun her over so she was on all fours.

I lined my dick up with her throbbing heat as I slid inside of her, only having to work a little to stretch her to accommodate me before grabbing onto her hips and moving inside her roughly.

"Shit Ash, your so fucking amazing" I said keeping my eyes closed as I indulged myself deep inside of her.

"Please Austin, make me cum baby I'm so close" she said as she let me bury her face into the mattress.

"Anything for you baby girl you always make me feel so good" I moaned, dragging my bottom lip between my teeth as I started to fuck her faster.

"Shit Austin, I'm close I'm so close" she said loudly.

I pulled out of her and spun her around so she was laying on her back before slowly sliding my dick back inside of her soaked heat. I brushed her hair out of her face and leaned in giving her a sweet kiss.