Chapter 32- Baby

Xingchen was walking outside with Changxi in his arms and Xue Yang behind him. The doctor had said that sunlight was good for the baby so he decided to go on a walk.
    He heard someone running towards him and looked up. It was Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng, he smiled.
    "Uncle!" Wei Ying called, "Can I hold Changxi?"
    "Of course," Xingchen passed a sleeping Changxi over to Wei Ying who giggled. Jiang Cheng was watching the baby fondly and took him from Wei Ying carefully.
    "Hey!" Wei Ying exclaimed.
     "Shh! He's sleeping remember?" Jiang Cheng hissed.
     Xingchen chuckled, "You can wake him up, he's been sleeping for a long time and it's time to feed him."
"Okay," Wei Ying tapped Changxi's cheek softly, "wake up baby."
Changxi turned around in Jiang Cheng's arms causing the surrounding men to coo at him. The baby woke up after a few more taps and yawned cutely.
Xingchen took him back into his arms and rocked him slowly, "Are you hungry darling?" The baby gurgled and Xingchen chuckled, "I guess you are."
"Xiao Xingchen!" A voice called from behind the group. The said man turned around and saw Zhang running up to them.
Xue Yang frowned and stepped in front of his lover while Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng stood next to the man. "Who are you?"
Zhang slowed down and walked towards them, "I'm Zhang, I'm a friend of Xingchen. Who are you?"
"His husband," Xue Yang said crossing his arms, "do you need anything?"
    "I heard he gave birth and wanted to see the baby," Zhang said.
     Xingchen stepped past Xue Yang and smiled, "Don't mind Xue Yang, he's a little overprotective of me."
    Xue Yang scoffed, "You just had a child, of course I'm going to be overprotective."
    "Relax Chengmei," Xingchen said softly, "he's a friend and he won't do anything."
    "Yeah!" Zhang exclaimed, "I only want to see the baby, I don't have to hold them or anything."
    Xingchen walked in front of Zhang and showed him a pouting Changxi, "He's a bit hungry right now, we were just about to go get food."
   "Really? Me too," Zhang said, "I have a sister who just had a son as well, so I was going to get some food for her."
    "That's great, I hope the baby's healthy," Xingchen said. He passed Changxi to Xue Yang carefully and walked next to Zhang, "We should go get some food now."
    "Yeah," Zhang walked off next to Xingchen and continued talking. "And she said that the baby's name is now Yu Mingye."
    "Our's is Xue Changxi," Xingchen said smiling at his husband, "Xue Yang seemed to agree with the name."
    "I do," Xue Yang said, "it's a very beautiful name."
    "It is isn't it?" Xingchen said sweetly. He gave Xue Yang a quick kiss on the cheek and turned a bright pink, "Also can I have noodles? You make them really good."
Xue Yang chuckled, "Didn't you say you were better?"
"I take it back," Xingchen said, "you're better than me in every aspect."
"That's not true!" Wei Ying exclaimed, "You're nicer than Xue Yang, he treats everyone like they're his servants."
"Xue Yang!" Xingchen gasped, "Is that true?"
"Maybe," Xue Yang mumbled, "but it's because I never had anyone listen to what I tell them to do."
Xingchen sighed, "What am I going to do with you? You can boss me around all you want from now on, but don't make me do anything that's risky."
"I would never," Xue Yang smiled, "I would only make you stay with me."
"Then what's the use?" Jiang Cheng asked.
"Shut up!" Xue Yang snapped.
"You-!"
"Alright, alright," Xingchen chuckled, "calm down you two. I don't want the baby learning anything bad at a young age."
"Sorry," the two mumbled. They all arrived to the kitchen where they sat down and Xingchen made the formula, he would just feed the baby himself but Xue Yang won't let him in front of others.
     He held the baby in his arm and fed him. He cooed at the sight, "You're so cute."
   "He's your baby, of course he's going to be cute," Xue Yang said, walking behind the man.
    Xingchen smiled and turned around, he kissed Xue Yang softly, "He's your baby too."
   "I guess," Xue Yang smiled. He hugged Xingchen from behind and rested his chin on the man's shoulder.
   Xingchen let him do what he wants and continued feeding the baby. He soon finished and put a cloth on his shoulder, he placed the baby's head on it and began tapping his back gently.
    "Why are you doing that?" Wei Ying asked.
    "To make the baby burp you idiot," Jiang Cheng said. 
     "I was just asking!"
     Xingchen chuckled, "Calm down you two." He continued until the baby burped a couple of times and took the cloth off his shoulder. "Changxi might want to sleep now that he's eaten."
    "Yeah," Xue Yang agreed, "I can take him if you want."
    "Let's both go, I'm tired as well," Xin said, "Zhang, I'm sorry we couldn't stay long."
    "Its fine, I understand," Zhang replied.
    "Thank you," Xingchen walked outside and Xue Yang glared at Zhang for a while before leaving as well.
    The couple left to their house where Xingchen laid Changxi inside the crib. He then laid down on his bed and Xue Yang climbed in with him. He let pushed his face into Xue Yang's chest and wrapped his arms around the man.
   Xue Yang hugged him back and began playing with the man's hair, "XingXing, your hair is messy."
"Is it?" Xingchen sat up and tried to arrange his hair, only to be stopped by Xue Yang.
"Let me do it," he said. Xingchen turned away from the man and felt Xue Yang brush his hair with his fingers delicately.
Xue Yang began braiding the hair and made a little bun on top of Xingchen's head. He finished and smiled, "There."
"Thank you," Xingchen said. He laid back down, careful of his hair, and closed his eyes. He was tired after taking care of a baby all day, and dealing with Zhang and Xue Yang. He fell asleep soon and smiled, he was finally alright.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 19, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Another Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें