Chapter 27- Please (M)

Xingchen returned a few hours later and was greeted by an anxious Xue Yang, "Are you alright?"
     He smiled and slowly took off the cloth covering his eyes, he opened his eyes and looked around. "I can...I can see again." Xue Yang smiled and pulled Xingchen into a tight embrace. Wei joined them and felt tears well in his eyes.
Xue Yang was the first to let go and turn around, "You're crying again?" He said to Wei.
"You are too to so shut up!" Wei said sniffing.
"Stop crying, both of you," Xingchen said gently before placing a hand on both of the men's cheeks.
They calmed down and Wei spoke again, "It's getting late, you should go and rest."
"Alright, we'll see you tomorrow," Xingchen said before walking away with Xue Yang.
They went to their room and Xue Yang pushed Xingchen on the bed, "We never got to finish did we?" He said and began undressing himself.
Xingchen watched, his eyes round, he had never seen Xue Yang naked after all. Xue Yang smirked at the man who blushed furiously.
"Like what you see?" Xue Yang said.
Xingchen gulped, "I-I wasn't looking," he stammered.
"Sure you weren't," Xue Yang said before grabbing Xingchen's chin and pressing his lips against the man's and kissing him roughly. Xingchen kissed back equally as rough and moaned into the kiss softly, Xue Yang smirked at the sound and pushed the man down. He leaned back after a while, "Xingchen, are you sure we should be doing this? I don't want you or the baby getting hurt."
"I'm positive," they looked deep into each other's eyes and all Xue Yang saw was honest while Xingchen saw concern then relief.
"Alright," Xue Yang said before kissing Xingchen again, he bagan undressing the man in white and kissing down his body. He got to Xingchen's chest and bit his nipple, he sucked and bit the bud harshly.
"Chengmei," Xingchen moaned, "s-stop it," his back arched and his fingers entangled in the man's hair.
Xue Yang lifted his head and licked his lips, "Are you sure you want me to stop? It doesn't sound or seem like it."
Xingchen turned an even darker red, and looked to the side.
Xue Yang smirked, "Fine, I'll stop." He moved back and laid down on the bed, Xingchen sat up immediately.
"Wait...but-"
"You told me to stop, so I did as you asked," Xue Yang said, he was simply having his share of fun.
"But...but..." Xingchen looked down shyly and sadly.
"Didn't you tell me to stop?" Xue Yang turned to Xingchen innocently.
"I didn't actually mean it," Xingchen mumbled.
"Oh really? Then tell me what you want me to do," Xue Yang said smirking. Xingchen mumbled something else that Xue Yang didn't hear, "I couldn't catch that XingXing, repeat it."
"I said I want you to fuck me!" Xingchen said louder, then lowered his voice, "please."
"Oh so you didn't want me to stop?"
"No, I only said that because...because..." Xingchen trailed off not knowing what to say.
"Because what? You got embarrassed? It got too overwhelming?" Xue Yang sat up and grabbed Xingchen's jaw, "Or, is it because you're shy?"
"I'm shy," Xingchen said softly, "but I didn't want you to stop."
"Well guess what, now you have to tell me everything," Xue Yang said in a low voice, "you have to tell me everything you want me to do to you."
Xingchen looked at him straight in the eyes and saw honesty and a little bit of something else that he couldn't quite describe. He forced himself to nod, "F-fine, I want you kiss me."
Xue Yang nodded and leaned over to kiss him passionately, he bit the man's bottom lip earning a wince. "What else?" He said after pulling back.
Xingchen, in a daze, said, "Now fuck me."
"What exactly to you want me to do?"
"What other thing could I mean? I want you to put your dick in me and fuck me," Xingchen snapped.
"You're getting bossy and bratty, I like it," Xue Yang said, "but you forgot to say one more thing."
Xingchen sighed, "Fine, please fuck me until I cannot walk for another year."
Xue Yang smirked, "Whatever you want XingXing." He kissed the man again roughly and then began moving down to his neck and collarbone, he sucked and bit the soft flesh and got a moan in return.
Xingchen entangled his fingers in the man's hair and gasped when he felt something at his entrance, his face twisted in pleasure, he felt something slowly entering him and moaned softly.
Xue Yang smirked against the skin and began moving the finger slowly. After a while he inserted another finger and began moving them faster, Xingchen moaned loudly and moved his hips down to meet with the thrusts.
    Xingchen was starting to breath a bit heavily, his chest rose and fell against Xue Yang's head. The man felt a third finger enter him and gripped the hair in his hands tightly, he had almost forgotten the feeling of someone pleasuring him.
    Xue Yang removed his fingers and lined himself with the entrance, he teased Xingchen a while earning a whimper, "What do you want me to do XingXing?"
    "F-fuck me, p-please," Xingchen begged.
     "As you wish," Xue Yang said and went in with one sharp thrust.
      "Xue Yang!" Xingchen yelped, "Be gentle!"
     The man chuckled, "Why should I?"
     "B-because, it h-hurts," Xingchen whined.
     "It doesn't sound like it hurts," Xue Yang said and thrusted sharply again. Xingchen wrapped his arms around the man's neck and his legs around his waist. He hugged Xue Yang close and moaned in his ear, he felt the man thrust faster and deeper and gasped.
     "Ch-chengmei," he moaned, "s-slow down." Instead of slowing down Xue Yang went harder and faster, he wanted Xingchen to scream his name until his throat hurt. Xingchen felt something drip from him and cover his thighs, "Did you-did you come?"
    "No," Xue Yang groaned, "you're just wet." Xingchen blushed furiously and turned away, causing Xue Yang to chuckle, "What is it? Are you embarrassed to be wet for me?"
     "N-no, it's just-ah!" Xue Yang hit his prostate straight on.
     "Just what?" Xue Yang said, Xingchen was in a daze and didn't answer. Xue Yang thrusted again sharply, "Just what?" He repeated in almost a growl.
     "Nothing!" Xingchen yelled. Xue iYang smirked, that's what I thought, he said to himself and thrusted at a fast pace. Xingchen felt a familiar burning sensation on his lower waist and ass but didn't say anything, he asked for this after all.
     Xue Yang thrusted a couple of more times before releasing deep inside with a groan.
     "Chengmei!" Xingchen yelled as he also released on his stomach and Xue Yang's chest.
     Xue Yang pulled out and laid down next to a panting Xingchen, he himself was breathing heavily but ignored it, "XingXing, I almost forgot how loud you could be," he said smirking.
     "Shut up," Xingchen said and turned around with a bright red face. Xue Yang chuckled and laid his arm on Xingchen's waist earning a wince, "Be carefully, I'm a bit sore."
      Xue Yang smiled apologetically, "Sorry, but you told me to not let you walk for another year so..."
     "True," Xingchen sighed, "it's late and we should clean up."
      "I can clean up, you sleep for now," Xue Yang said and stood up. He picked up Xingchen and took him to the tub and cleaned the sleeping man off. After cleaning up he laid down next to his lover, he smiled and kissed Xingchen's forehead lovingly, "I love you XingXing, and the baby."