Arc Of Obsession

(Up Above is What Jaune is Wearing.)

this is my Stupid Attempt at Yandere's. So Forgive me when I say it's not as Good.

Also forgive me If The Interactions are Lacking I'm writing this Purely Out Of my mind. It's not canon in any Way to Jojo or RWBY.

Warning Today's Chapter Contains Yandere's!

Viewer Discretion is Advised. But Everyone Loves Yandere's, Even if it's A Little.

Anyway Let's begin.

Dread:Alright Everyone, Before We Start this Universe Showing we have A Few More Guests from a Different Universe, a one Where Magic Exists. So Give me a Minute, also they Have Met Jaune.

Ruby:REALLY!?

Blake:Magic,Are You Sure about that?

Dragon:He is.

Dread:HOLY PRESIDENT LOVE TRAIN!!!! Where Did you come From?!

Ebon:I brought him.

Dread:I see. *Dread Summons The People Of Interest And Main Characters. And Even The Black Dragon.*

Natsu:Huh,Where are We? *Sees RWBY* Are you the Ones Who Kidnapped Us!? Because if so You are Going Down! *Fire magic appears on his Fist*

Yang:Oh Yeah! What are You going To do About it Pinky!? *Her Eyes Turned Red And Her Hair is On Fire.*

Sting&Natsu: IT'S SALMON!! You Blonde Bimbo!? ,No Offense Lucy.

Lucy:A Little Taken on bimbo part. I'm not a Bimbo.

Dread:I'm the One Who Brought you all Here. But before you try to Kill me......I had a Reason.

Makarov:Wait a Second, We are Missing one Of our own!

Wendy:Yeah Where is Jaune?!

Ruby:HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM!?

Natsu:He's Our Friend. How do you know him?!

Hisui:Natsu-San Calm Down. But I would like To know your Relations with the Blonde Knight.

Dread:Their world is The One where Jaune came from. And You are Going to see different Versions of him.

Acnologia:So, we are here to watch The Brat? Okay. Got nothing else to do so might as well.

Dread: *Speaking Telepathically* (So which one of you girls have A Liking or A Crush on Him?)

Hisui,Erza,Mira,Cana,Ur,Ultear,Meredy:(I do.)

Ebon&Dragon:(Damn, Jaune.)

Dread:Now Let's begin. Also I should probably tell you that Yandere's Will Get involved In this.

Jaune:Stand Proud.

Jaune is Seen Walking in Vale Trying to Get his Mind Of Something.

Jaune:Was I Not Good enough? Did I do something wrong? They could have Just Tell me Instead Of Going Behind my back. Doing God knows What with those Guys. We were Dating The Very least Have the Decency To Cheat in Front Of my face!?