????

Finally back with new chapter and Honestly I'm hoping it's Good. Two more Left.

It plagued my mind for a long time.

Let's do it some justice.

Let's begin.

Dread: Hey everyone....I have something I need to show you.  He spoke in a Rather Depressed Tone. Which was unlike Dread, who despite his name was actually a Calm and Happy person.

Ruby: Dread, what's wrong?

Dread: The next viewing you will watch will explain better than I can. This is something that happened with Your Jaune.

Everyone got silent and were ready to watch.

???

Jaune was Seen Training with His Sword And Shield in an unknown Forest. He has considerably Changed. He grew Taller, Gotten a bit more muscular and his eyes had the Look Of a newfound Determination. He kept training until he heard a Laugh that shook him.

Velvet: Fuck...he is hotter than before.

Pyrrha: preach to choir, sister.

Yang: Damn, Lover Boy.

Ruby: He is safe.

Blake: That Laughter.....

A group of a seemingly Hooded individuals followed by A very disturbing looking man.

The man in question was a thin man, slightly shorter than Jaune . He was usually clad in black clerical attire specific for the Witch Cult, just like every other normal member of the Cult, with an exception of not wearing his hood. He was described as having a thin and sickly look with limbs consisting of nothing more than skin and bones. His complexion was extremely pale, reminiscing of a corpse, and his short, deep-green hair was lifeless and unkempt. Everything about him, save for the eyes, screamed "death and sickness". The madman's dark-grey eyes were perhaps the only "lively" part of him as they were brimming with insanity and were unsettling to look at, let alone being the sole object of their full attention. Strangely enough, he did have a strange and twisted sense of fashion as he could be seen sporting a pair of crimson-red teardrop-shaped earrings.