Arc of Closure

This is it people, the Final Chapter Of Vol.1!

Viewer discretion is Advised.

As you all Know...Jaune was Beaten up and Bloody.

Well now you will find out who did it...

Forgive me.

Let's begin.

Dread Was Not Having a Great day. Jaune Was Banged up being an Understatement Of the Year. And As for Dread....

In the room Jaune was being healed....

Dread: Dammit Kid, I told not to do this. Where did you even—*Sees a Glowing Purple Energy gem*

That's...a Goddamn quantum Quartz. You goddamn STUPID.FUCKING.KID!! Every sentence Dread hit the Wall he was Standing Near. He was Upset and Angry.

Dread: Oh god...Ebon. How will they react if they find out! Dread started to hyperventilate in pure Fear.

 How will they react if they find out! Dread started to hyperventilate in pure Fear

Dread: Dammit! But knowing this Place....it's gonna show them. He calms himself.

Let's get this show on the Road.

Dread Returns to the Theater. Closing the Realm to where Jaune is Healing only to Himself.

At the Theater...

Dread: Howdy hey, Dread is here to Ruin your Day!

Ebon: Don't you mean save the Day?

Dragon,Valentine,X007,Helix And Neon: He knows what he meant...

Dread: So today we are going to show you.....Jaune, more specifically Your Jaune. Present day.

Ruby: REALLY! How is he doing, is he okay?

Dread: I can't answer that just—

The Screen turns on abruptly...

Dread: Oh Fuck all kinds of Duck.

In the End...I'd Still have you.

Many of them of it was romantic, some of them thought it was kind of Saddening. But Dread And The Others Knew the Meaning Of this Title.

Jaune was Seen Near a Portal.