Arc of Shenanigans

(Ebon's Mask And Vasto Lorde Transformation Mask Are The Same As Ichigo's.)

Today's Chapter is Going to be Focused on Weirdness, What if's, And Ruthlessness Of Arc.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!

Let's begin!

Salem:this Blonde Knight Could be One Of My Greatest allies or my Worst Enemy I may need to take him Out.

Ebon:Oh you have SOME FUCKING GUTS SAYING THAT SALEM. Not only that But Threatning my Grandson too.

Everyone:GRANDSON!?!?!

Dread:Yes Ebon here is Not only a, Very Powerful being that is Capable Of Angering And Winning bets against multiverse Deities he is Also Jaune's Great Grandfather. And if you Try to Do something against My Precious Champion..........You Better Pray to Your God. But a little hint.......We won't listen.

Salem was Slightly terrified. Sure she was Immortal but it didn't mean She Couldn't Die or Not Feel Pain.

Ebon:Well It seems Like There Are some unwanted Guests.

Dread:Hey, Ebon Remember That One Thing I told you To Never Use?

Ebon:Wait... you mean I can Finally Use it!

Dread:Go For it.

Ebon:Sure, And Make Sure Salem Sees Why she Should be Afraid Around me.

Dread:Sure.*Ebon left to deal with the Pests And Dread Put it on the Screen.* watch it Closely.

Ebon:Time For to Do what I do Best. And It's Not Taxes.* Ebon Puts His Hand On His Face And Swipes It Down Revealing a Mask More Terrifying Than The Grimms And His Entire Body Changed He was Now a Vasto Lorde.*Let's Play.

Everyone were Terrified from Ebon's Sudden Change But Couldn't Help But wonder if that's Where Jaune Got His Ruthless Nature From. And It's was just showing off for Ebon...

Salem was Even more Pale than How she was Now. But what terrified her The Most was the Fact he Looked Towards Her with a look that says" Hurt my Grandson or even Think Of Doing something to Him, And Hell will be the Least of your Problems."

Ebon began Killing the Malevolent Entities That Are Trying to Breach the Barrier He Rips Them Apart And Kills Them All brutally without a shred of Mercy, generating earthquakes in an Unprecedented Scale. Until they Stopped and Ebon Returned To The Theater.

Ebon:Well That was Easy. So Salem still have those Kind of Bad Thoughts?

Salem:N-N-No, Sir.

Dread&Ebon:Good.