Shadecaster with a Coco on The side

@EbonAvenger2 thanks for the Suggestion.

Let's begin!

Dread:Okay So this Next Universe—-

The Entire Theater Is Rattled or Shaken not Stirred.

Yang:Dread What's going on?

Dread:Oh it's One of my Friends.I told him to main security Incase some Vermin's try to get in.here I'll show you*the Screen turns On*

And they are looking Shocked not There is a Human(Yeah Right.) Fighting Against two dragons who were both Colored with Light yellow and Purple Dark.

Ozpin:Those are.....

Salem:The Brother Gods!!!!

Dread:Like I said pests.

On the screen Ebon was Beating the Dragons With a baseball bat knocking out the god of light.
And moves to the god of darkness.breaking one of his horns.

Ebon:Ay you little Stupid,Whiny Purple Barney Looking B****.Imma Sock you in the jaw,then I'll bust you in the lips.(To both of them.)Karate chop you in the Necks put those Pussies Right to Sleep.

Ebon:Dread Those Bastards tried to sneak in the theater,thanks for letting me man the Security!

Dread:No problem I knew you were the right person for the Job.

Ebon:It's More fun than you'd think——they are trying to run!! Get back here you Fabricated motherf*****'s.the Screen turns Black.

Dread:He is another God.

Everyone:WHAT!?

Ozpin:How did he Do that?

Salem:Nobody can hurt those two.

Dread:Gods Can Kill Other Gods(Or if your name is Kratos.)

Mercury:So can you start the universe?

Dread:Sure,as soon as you start walking on your own two legs You crippled Prick.

Mercury:That was A Low blow.

Dread:I don't care.

Betrayal

The screen as in first person Perspective as Someone is running away from others pursuing them until they reached the Cliff.it was Raining and The Forest was Dark as well as Storm happening in the Same Time.