Short Chapter(Still alive).

How Dread looks like. My Avatar. I didn't create this picture.

In the Arc Of Equality The Second segment I'm still not done and I will get back to it.

This short Chapter is Brought to you by——NOBODY!   HA!

Just wanted to show you I'm still Alive.

Enjoy.

Let's begin.

Dread:Hey Ruby, I've been Meaning to ask. What are you all Doing when You go on Breaks?

Ruby:Oh we all go outside to the Break room where we Eat, shower and Even sleep.

Dread:Wait there's A break room?

Blake:Wait you didn't know?

Dread:No I always Just Assumed you are Leaving Outside the Theater. But other than that not much. Maybe Ebon made it. Or Maybe Dragon Did it? Maybe even mr. President.

Never mind that I have a Universe for you.

Kali:What is it about?

Dread:Something Weird.

Thug out of Beacon.

Jaune is Seen wearing a Hoodie and And smokes a Cigar. And in his Other hand he has a Bottle Of Vodka from his Great Grandfather Friend.

Jaune:Names Jaune, I'm 22 And When I die, I'm going to hell for life. At this point I've been a member of every gang you can think of. "Vacuo-Reapers" , the "Patch-Puckers" , the "Faunus-Racist", The"Branwen Tribe.", The "Mistral-Maniacs".shit I'd even Join the White Fang if they want me.

Raven:Wait he joined my Tribe? How did do that?

Dread:your about to find out.

Jaune:Now I know what you are Thinking. Who the Fuck did I had to go Down to in order to join the Branwen Tribe. I'll give you a Hint. It rhymes With Haven. And I must say she Has a Nice ass. But I did more than going down on her. But that's my own thing. But I made her "Spin".