Remnant's Of hatred

In a Pocket dimension~

???: I grew tired, Watching all of those ungrateful Mortals, Faunus discrimination, Humanitarian Government. However, there was one of Them that made It worthwhile. looks like I need to show them His Multiverse.HaHahahhahahhahah.

In Rwby~

Jaune: So Ruby Do you have any Idea why the Headmaster Called all of us?

Ruby: I have no clue why.........Jaune your arm!!!

Jaune Started To Fade Out Of Existence Little did they know They were all teleported to Another world.

In the Pocket Dimension~

Blake: Who is touching me?

Kali&ghira: Kitten?

Blake: Mom, Dad?

Tai: My Little dragon!!!

Yang: Dad!!!

Qrow: Shortstack!!

Ruby: Uncle!!!

Oscar: Glynda?

Glynda: Oscar! Glynda went and Hugged Oscar.

???: you all made me Wait quite a While.

Cinder: Who The Fuck are you?

???: Someone Who can make you cum In 12 Seconds The Fuck you bring to the Table Bitch?!?!

???: I'm only going to say this Once. So listen what you are going to watch is A Multiverse. and Now before you start with The Multiverse Theory I'll only tell you It Exists.

Pyrrha: WAIT where is Jaune!!!

???: I didn't teleport him here because of personal Reason.

Ruby: What is the Reason For Jaune not being here? Mister.

???: First Of Rose My name is Dreadfuljoy But please Call me Dread.

Ozpin: Dread, mind if I ask also what is so important for Mister Arc Not to Be Here?

Dread: Simple it's because this Multiverse is Focused on Jaune Himself.

All of The theater: WHATTT!!!!!!!!

Weiss: What is so important about that Idiot?

Dread: Oh.......are you insulting my Champion? You must have a lot of Guts in Doing so.

Everyone in the Theater shivered from how Frighteningly Calm And Yet full of Killers Intent.

Dread: Ozpin or should I say Ozma. You are lucky to have Jaune because in some universes he is a Worst Villain then Salem.

Salem: Worse than me? now I'm Interested.

Dread: Also I brought back Summer Rose. Because nobody deserves to be without their Mothers.....Right, Raven?

Raven doesn't say anything because she knows Dread is Right.

Dread: Anyway I'm going to show a glimpse of what is to come. Here is A Glimpse Of Jaune singing.

Weiss: He sings awful.

Dread: Just shut the F*** up and Watch.

Jaune was seen alone in his Dorm room since his team left for vale so he decided to sing to himself a bit."I got an iron fist, Justice served for the people's, Evils And I don't Miss Immediate leave no Sequels, Equals Are far from this no time to reminisce, Can you take a Kamehameha without Getting Blitz'd And Calling quits? No.