Arc of Imagination

This Chapter will be based of the Authors Imagination And Some outside Material.

I apologize for the Weird Chapter today

Let's Begin.

Dread:Today I'm going to show you something Different.

Ruby:What is Different about this One?

Jaune:Well firstly Jaune Has a Different kind Of Semblance which seems Kind of Useless But it could Be Powerful.

Cinder:What is it?

Ebon:Of course you Would ask That....

Dread:Just Watch.

Jaune's Semblance.

Jaune was Seen Sleeping In his Room But His Dreams Were Weird......To Say the least. He saw two Different people doing What seemed Like a Weird Dance But then Something Happened And Those Two People Were No longer There, instead Only one person was And He looked like a Fusion Of The two and They looked at Jaune and Said......"The Name is Gogeta!" Jaune Then Woke up.

Everyone:Gogeta?

Cinder:But Why Does it matter to him?

Dread:You will see.

Ebon:*whispering to Dread*Still can't Believe That's Your Idea.

Dread:*whispering to Ebon* I had that Idea in my head For a While now, so I thought why not it's Just matter of if it's Liked.

Jaune:What was that dream? I mean they were Never this Vivid, But I feel like maybe I can create Something from that. Jaune Remembered Every Detail From The Man's Attire And He began Reconstructing it He Bought Fabric And All the Needed Parts And Sewn the Padded Yellow Parts To The Vest. And the Blue Sash To The White Pants. He thanked his Sister for teaching him how To Help Her In Making Clothes So it was Nice. Then he Remembered The Vytal Festival is Tomorrow.