“So yeah, Just come here in front and pick a piece of paper in this bowl and then find your partner” The one with the hair said.

Seungyoun and Seungyoun stand up and went in front to pick a number. A lot of girls went to the bowl and grab a piece of paper. We watch them in circle in front of my brother and Seungyoun.

Eunsang tap me in the shoulder, so we both went infront to grab a piece of paper. Dohyon open his paper, It was 9. Eunsang open his paper, It was 12. I open mine, It was 17.

I sigh.

“Don’t worry. I’ll exchange mine who ever have the same number as yours. I will protect you” Eunsang said, I bite my lower lip to stop myself from smiling.

“Ohhhh, that was so sweet. Anyways, Noona and Hyung? I need to go now. I still need to find my partner” Dohyon said. We both nod at him.

Everyone was screaming again, when will they ever stop that? I look where the scream was. They are screaming because Seungyoun stand up. Wow, the impact.

He was scanning the whole Gym. I’m really curious about what he think, I wish I have a  power that can read people's mind. I was still focusing at him, I wish he is my partner. Seungwoo also stood up his seat. My brother points his finger to me, I was shookt when I saw Seungyoun look at me and start walking at my direction.

QJWHSJAGHAHSHA hELPPPPPP~~~ WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I’M JANDI FROM BOYS OVER FLOWERS LOLಥ‿ಥ

“What number did you get?” Seungyoun asked

“Uh... uhm.. 17” I said

Seungyoun looks at my brother. They are exchanging looks, I was confused when they exchange papers too. Seungyoun looks at me with a smile in his face.

“Looks like we are partners” He said with smirk

Why everything feels so off? I really don’t like it.

“No, She’s going with me” Eunsang said

“Let her go with Seungyoun, he will be safe with him” Seungwoo said

I was waiting for Eunsang to say something since he said he will protect me but he didn’t say anything. I know something is off. Seungyoun grabs my wrist and drag me out of the Gym. We went inside the bus and we sat in the first row.

“You are so quiet, I guess you don’t like me anymore” He said, I continue to look at the mirror.

I also want to ask myself, why do I like you when I’m with you and I like Eunsang when I’m with h--- NO. I DON’T LIKE EUNSANG, he is a great friend. I only see him as a friend.

I don’t know what do I feel about him but I know I like him as a friend, no more than that. We saw a lot of people coming out from  the Gym and walking towards the buses.

I noticed that everyone who’s going in our bus are the people who are in our group. The X1 University pride. It was us, the students they believe who will be a very educated person and will be a good example to everyone who’s studying here which is very different from reality. They only want our money, nothing more. It’s okay to kill because it can be fabricated with money.

I was looking at the people coming in our bus. They are coming with their partner. It was wonyoung and dohyon, Hyeongjun and Minhee, Mina and Wooseok and lastly Sejeong and my brother. I notice that Yohan is by himself. He enter the bus and stop in front. I think he is looking for someone?

I was scared when I notice he stop his gaze at me. I can’t tell what he is thinking. I gulp and remove my gaze at him. I sigh in relief when he walk pass in my seat. I grab the water bottle in front of me and drink it, I almost choke when I saw Junho.

WTF?? WHY IS HE HERE? I MEAN IT’S BEEN A MONTHS SINCE HE WENT HERE? AND I’M SCREAMING INSIDE MYSELF WHEN I SAW HE STOP HIS GAZE AT ME. WTFFFFFFFFFF.

“Are you okay?”

I look at Seungyoun, he looks worried. I gulped and smile at him.

“Yeah. I think I need to sleep since my head is kinda spinning” I said

He nods at me. I try focusing in the window but I felt a vibrate in my hand. I got another message from the psychopath.

+82 YY YYYY YYYY

—You look so good today.
—Wanna play later?

His message makes me scared. What does that mean? Is it the same game? Is he trying to tell me that he will kill me?

I try looking around to see who was in their phone, It’s not Seungyoun since he is sitting beside me and he is just looking in front of him. It’s not Dohyon or Eunsang, they’re the people I trust the most here. It’s not Wooseok since he is busy flirting with Mina. It’s not Hyeongjun since he is busy eating with Minhee. I can tell it’s not Junho because it looks like he is spacing out. There’s no way It will be my brother, right? I look at Yohan. He is looking at me?????

Is it him? I felt another vibrate in my phone.

+82 XX XXXX XXXX

—Don’t look around.
—Stay safe.
—Don’t go without Seungyoun.
—Please stay with him until this school activity is finished.

You too, stay safe.—

I sigh and just continue to look outside the window.

“Is this my last day?” I thought