13

Han Yeri’s POV

I was already doing my make up for the party. I'm actually nervous since I really don't know my partner, I mean I don't know him well.

I looked at the mirror in front of me.

“I wish my partner was Eunsang” I said and sighed.

I heard a knock in my door so I stand up and went to the door. I opened my door and my brother was standing there.

“Are you done?” he asked

“Did you see me wearing my dress?” I asked sarcastically.

“Nope, I'll wait in Mr. Yoo’s car” he said and left.

he is annoying. everything about him annoys me. I closed the door and I went to my closet. which one should I wear?

They said that party isn't that formal, it's just a casual wear party. so which one of this clothes should I wear?

I browse through my closet.

“I guess this one is perfect for today's party? I guess” I said to myself and wear this

After putting my clothes and heels, I went to Mr. Yoo’s car.

“Young Lady that clothes is showing so much skin” Mr. Yoo said and went to me. He helped me going down the stairs of our front house.

“I'm revealing too much skin right?” I asked

“yes, Young Lady” he said and open the door of the van

I was about to step in the car when I noticed the existence of my brother, Dongpyo and Eunsang.

“What the freaking fudge? shit” I said to myself and cover the upper part of my clothes that reveal so much skin with the denim jacket I was wearing.

I went to the vacant seat near Dongpyo.

“That's too much hotness” Dongpyo said to me

“Stop it gay” I said.

why did I choose to wear this clothes not considering my pervert classmates? I'm doomed.

“No, I'm not---”

Dongpyo was cutted when Eunsang retorted.

“Put this above your legs, I- I mean cover your legs with this” Eunsang said. He stuttered when he met my eyes. He handed me the blanket.

I smile while covering my legs with the blanket that was offered by Eunsang.

“tss” that's what I've heard with Dongpyo

I glance at him.

“What?” he asked when he met my eyes

“Are you a gay?” I asked

“What?! no I'm not” he said and look at the window beside him

No need to hide dongpyo, I know you're a gay. such a cutie gay.

I plugged in my earphones in my ear. I wish Eunsang will dance with me later-- what the heck I was thinking.

I watched the other car passing us with a fast speed.

-

The drive went smooth. We finally reached the school.

“I'll go later, I'll be sleeping here for more minutes” Dongpyo said and plugged in his earphones.

My brother went out of the car first, followed by Eunsang. I was the next one to exit the car, I was startled when Eunsang was still there with the blanket on his hands.

I stepped out of the car while he is still holding the blanket in front of me.

“Why are you holding this blanket in front me?” I asked

“It’s because I want to cover your lower part” He said and smile.

I blushed on what he have said. My heart starts to beat faster. He throws the blanket inside the van.

“I'll go first, I'll find my partner first. see you inside” He said and left.

I felt sad hearing that we will look for his partner.

I sighed and I decided to stay inside the van with Mr. Yoo and Dongpyo.

I was about to go inside when I heard someone calls my name.

“Yeri”

I look at the direction where the voice is coming from.

“You look beautiful” He said and grab my hand.

I smile at him. He kissed my hand.

“You're freaking hot today” He said.

We went inside the school. He put his arms around my waist. This is kinda awkward for me.

We went to the gym since the event was taking place there.

We entered the gym and everyone is looking at us.

The gossip and chitchat.

“They look good together”

“Are they in a relationship?”

“Since when did they start dating?”

dating? tf. no, that will never happen

“I thought Yohan is still into her ex?”

Yohan is still into her ex? so he is just using me right now? wow this friends of my stupid brother is toying with me wow.

“Han Yeri is pretty”

“The most powerful couple of x1 University sy. 2019-2020”

“I'm jealous”

That's the only thing I heard to this gossip girls. So much hate for this gossip girls, shits.

I scanned the whole room, after 10 minutes of finding my man. I found him. I finally spotted him with Ms. Jung lol.

This is the first time I wished to be someone else. this sucks lolololol.