2

Han Yeri's POV

The morning class was finished and It's already lunch. Taera and I went to the bathroom.

"Try this lipstick Yeri, I think it suits you" Taera handed me her lipstick.

I took the lipstick in her hand and I recognize the brand of the lipstick.

H. Couture Beauty Diamond Lipstick

Is she trying to brag her lipstick that cost $14 million at me? I'm shocked that she can buy things like this one. I can buy lipstick like this one but I don't want to. I'll be broke after buying that lipstick. And it's just a waste of money.

One thing is for sure, Taera came from a rich family. Maybe that's why my brother likes her.

I put the lipstick back in her pouch and I went outside of the bathroom. She did the same thing, she went out of the bathroom.

Taera and I went to the cafeteria.

The line is so freaking long. My gosh.

"Are you hungry?"

I didn't look at Taera, I just nod at her. She hold my wrist and we went to a Room that was beside the Cafeteria.

"We eat here, we don't need to fall in line" She said.

As she opened the door, I saw my brother eating with some dude. I guess this is his friends.

"Babe" Taera called my brother.

My brother looked at us. He choked after seeing me.

that's right bitch, choked.

"Why are you here?" he asked with his furrowed brows.

Taera and I went inside. I seat in vacant space in the sofa.

I quickly grab my brother's foods.

"answer me, why are you here and why are you wearing a x1 university uniform?" he asked again

"dad transferred me here" I said as I eat the shrimp in his food.

"dad transferred you here? that's bad" he said and open another lunch box.

I didn't bother to look at my brother and I just focused on eating but this two man seating in my right side keeps making things awkward for me.

They kept on looking in me while I'm eating, it bothers me so much.

"Can you both stop looking at me?" I said and looked at them with a irritated look. Both of them was startled with my voice. The man with the red met my eyes

"I'm sorry, you look cute while eating" the guy in the red hair said as he look at me. I avoided his eyes after hearing what he have said

I was really startled of what he had said. I cleared my throat.

I saw him giggle so I quickly stand up and went outside of the room. I cupped my face and I feel it was burning.

He looks cute to--- no nevermind he is your brother's friend so come to your senses Yeri. He might be a bad boy too

I went to my classroom and I just tried to focus in what I am reading.

"Hi?"

I looked at guy who spoked hi.

"What do you need?" I asked him

I saw him gulped.

"Uhm, I just saw you earlier- no I mean the moment you enter this school. I saw you. I didn't know we were in the same class, I'm Cha Junho" he said and he bows at me

"Oh hi! I'm Han Yeri" I said.

"What a beautiful name" he said.

I just smile at him and again I turned back my attention to the book I was reading.

"I guess you are quite busy right now, I'll talk to you later" he said and left

I didn't budge to look at him and I just focused on reading.