31

Han Yeri’s

It’s been a week after that scene happened. I guess everyone is very busy today because of the party that will be held today. This party is for the first batch of x1 group so I guess I don’t have to wear gown today. I decided to wear my uniform since Dongpyo will wear his uniform too.

I went down to the dining room to eat lunch. My brother was there. He was eating silently. Silence filled the dinning room, it was making me feel like I should just eat in school but my brother is sad. Seungwoo and I are not that close but I also feel like I should stay and eat with him since he is sad. I know he is.

I sat down on my seat and the maid place down the plate in front of me. I steal glances at my brother who is busy eating. He didn’t bother to look at me. His eyes was puffy, did he cry again? I mean it’s been a week since that revelation happened.

“I will go first” my brother said as he rise from his seat.

He look at me, waiting for my response. I avoided his stare and just nod. He grab his water and finish it. After that he left without any word.

After eating, I went to the school. I asked Dongpyo to wait for me in the school gate and he was there.

“Are you excited?” he asked

“for what?” I asked

“Taera’s Speech” he said bluntly

“Seungyoun and Seungwoo hyung will be also there you know” he added

“I personally don’t wanna mind my brothers problem.” I said

“so you’re not gonna watch Taera crying in front of everyone?”

“what makes you think she will cry in front of everyone?”

“because that’s what all the people do when they apologize” he said, I chuckled.

“I won’t mind them today, I’m really tired so I guess I’ll be sleeping in the basement while you all are enjoying the show” I said.

Dongpyo and I went inside the classroom. Everyone is busy doing there make up, some of the boys are playing mobile games and I just noticed a lot of student was dressed today. Are they that excited for the apology speech?

I was about to sit on my chair but someone just pulled me in my wrist. He pulled me to the rooftop.

“What are you doing Yohan?” I asked

“Nothing. I just- uh-- earlier I baked a cake and I just wanna let you try these” he said as he looked to the table.

I also looked at the table. The cake was there. There are some cartoned milk and tteokbokki. We both went to the table, he gave me a slice of the cake and I start digging.

“Is it okay?” he asked nervously.

“yes, I never thought you can baked” I said

“I learned it from my mom” he said as he scratch the nape of his neck

I just nod at him and continue to eat.

“Yeri”

I looked at Yohan who just called my name. I looked at him confused.

“can I ask you something?” he asked

“you just asked me now” I jokingly said, he chucked but after he continued to put his straight face. He looked very serious now.

“Yeri” he said

“hmmm? ” I hummed

“Do I have a chance? I mean I like you and I want to prove myself to you, if you would let me” he said.

I looked into his eyes. At this moment, I could say he is serious. I gulped, why does it feel like my throat is dry?

“Yohan, I’m sorry” I said as I look down the table.

Yohan is a good person. I know it. I also know wonyoung still likes him. I looked at him, waiting for his response.

He sighed and put a bitter smile on his face, “It’s okay” he said

As we both finish the food, we both decided to part ways since he have to change his clothes for the party. I went back to my classroom and It’s already 6:30 pm. Time flies so fast.

I tried to sleep in my desk but the noise is getting louder and louder so I decided to go to the basement.

As I opened the door, I was startled when I saw  Taera and Seungyoun. Do they have to be together today? I thought.

I watched Seungyoun —the man I love— as he start moving closer to Taera. I gulped at the scene I was watching. Seungyoun’s lip touched Taera’s lip. I froze. The heart wrenching pain in my heart was here again. Is it really required to be hurt every week?

I slowly closed the door and left. I went back to my classroom, I didn’t notice that my tears starts rolling down my cheeks. As I enter the classroom, everyone was staring at me but I don’t care. I’m hurt.

“Are you okay?” Dongpyo asked

I didn’t answer him and I continue to put my stuffs. After putting my things, I left.

I decided to walk. I really need realizations. As I tried to replay the scene that I have seen, a lot of tears escaped my eyes. Do I really like seungyoun this much?

I wiped my tears but it kept on flowing. My knees are getting soft, I sat down in the street. At this moment I really don’t care who could see me like this. Ever since I transfer at that school, everything was too hard for me to accept. It was like a pill that I just forced myself to swallow.

“Noona why are you crying?”

I looked at where the voice came from, it was dohyon. He was with Eunsang. Eunsang smiled at me. They both sit next to me. Dohyon handed me his handkerchief.

“Why are you crying, noona? ” he asked again

“Emotional breakdown” I said. It was true. I was having emotional breakdown because of the pain.

“You’ll get through that” Eunsang said as he snaked his arms into my shoulder and pat my shoulder.

Here’s a special video. It was a summary for chapter 27 to 31. I’m not a pro at editing but I hope you like it :((((. I made it 2 months ago but I wasn’t able to update it right away, I’m sorry.

I hope y’all like it. The book will end soon :----(( . Thank you for readinggggg, I will continue to update my books now since I’m not busy with school and I have so much time now. Again, thank you readers.

I hope you will continue to support me with my next book. Comment which kpop group do you want me to use as my characters in my new story. Thank you!!!

Mahal ko kayo, salamaaaaaat!!! I appreciate you all❤