3

Han Yeri’s POV

The class was dismissed. It was already 6:00 pm.

“Hi Yeri?”

It was junho.

“yes? do you need something?”

“no- uhm can I walk you home? just for today?”

I raised one of my eyebrows.

why would he walk me home? We're not that close and it's just the first time we saw each other. Is he on drugs? He’s weird.

“uhm my father’s butler will be driving me home today” I said

He awkwardly smile and left.

“don't get too close from Junho. He’s a psycho that's why Seungwoo never talk to him. They wanted to removed junho from the Group here but his father is one of the largest company that sponsors our school” Taera said as she tidy up her things.

Psychopath? that's cool. A school where murder and psychopath wander.  Junho looks innocent but I guess he’s not

After putting my things in my backpack, Taera and I went to the Basement of our School. She said that's where she, my brother and my brother friends hang out.

It was a door with a pincode door lock.

“The password is 0827. Make sure to remember it” She said.

I just nod at her. She opened the door and it reveals the room. It was a nice room to hang out. The room has a kitchen, sofa and TV, some vr games, 3 rooms with a double deck bed in each rooms and It has a Garden too.

“We usually hangout here, but since we are busy since the midterm exam is coming we didn't get the chance to hang out” She said as she sits on the sofa

She turn on the TV. The door opens and It was the guy with the red hair.

I bite my lower lip as I saw him enter.

“Oh Eunsang? Why are you here? You still have an hour before your class end huh?” Taera asked as she placed the remote on the table

So his name was Eunsang. Cute.

“I just skipped class. I feel sick listening to Ms. Jung” he said and enter one of the bedroom. I guess he didn’t notice my existence.

“Don’t mind him, He just like Ms. Jung”

“He likes Ms. Jung?” I asked

“Yes. He likes Ms. Jung but he started hating Ms. Jung because Ms. Jung got a boyfriend last week” She said and focused on the TV.

Ow looks like he is a playboy to me now.

*beep

Butler Yoo is Calling
Answer | Decline

I answer Mr. Yoo’s Call

“Young Lady, where are you? I'm here in front of the Building”

“I’m coming Mr. Yoo” I said and ended the call

“I have to go home now taera, see you tomorrow” I said and grab my things

“Okay? Take care” She said.

I left the room and went outside the Building. I saw Mr. Yoo, I waved at him and I quickly went to him.

“Young Lady, your dad wants to have a dinner with you” He said. I just nod at him.

We went to the car and he drove to my Father's Company. I quickly went to his office as we reached his Company.

“Sweetheart, how’s school?” my dad ask as he put down the papers he was reading

“it's not that bad and it's not that good” i said as I put my things in the sofa

“Let’s go, sweetheart. Let's meet Mr. Son” he said. I left my things in his office and we went to Mr. Yoo’s Car.

Mr. Yoo drive us to a Seafood Restaurant.