36

Han Yeri’s

Finally it was lunch. I put my stuffs and waited for Dongpyo outside, Dongpyo isn’t the same as before. He got so quiet and skinny, his lips are pale too. After minutes, Dongpyo is finally done putting his stuff so we both went to the cafeteria, I scanned the cafeteria and I saw Dohyon waving at us.

We went to their seat, They ordered so much food. I sit next to Eunsang and Dongpyo sits infront of me. I can see Eunsang is really worried about Dongpyo. I mean Dongpyo is such a soft guy, I’m also worried about him and I know if someone threatens me I will be scared too.

“Eunsang hyung, ordered so much food noona” Dohyon said as he looks at the food.

“Dongpyo eat a lot” Eunsang said as he start to digs in.

Dongpyo just nod at us. I was about to have a bite in my food when I noticed Wooseok is walking toward us with Seungyoun. I lowered my head, pls don’t stop here, pls.

“Ooooh, the couple is eating together” I knew it was Wooseok.

“What do you mean hyung?” Dohyon asked with his mouth full

Wooseok sat down next to Eunsang, he put his arms around Eunsang’s shoulder. Seungyoun sat down next to Dohyon, they are too focused at Wooseok.

“Dohyon listen, these two are dating” Wooseok said

“Really? Eunsang hyung is dating Yeri Noona?” Dohyon asked with his amaze face

Seungyoun furrowed his brows and looked at me. Why do I feel like he is angry at me? I want to avoid his stare, I was about to removed my stare from him when he got up from his seat and left.

“I thought he is hungry?” Wooseok said

“Yah! Wooseok hyung, Yeri and I are not dating” Eunsang said

“Ooohhh denying when it is obvious” Wooseok said

“I always saw you two together and Yeri mentioned you earlier in our conversation” Wooseok said

Eunsang looks at me confused, I don’t mean to mention him earlier. Things just got of out my head, I just forgot it.

“I never knew you were that jealous type huh?” Wooseok teasingly said as he stood up from his seat and tap him in his shoulder

“What?” Eunsang look at Wooseok and Wooseok just wink at him and left.

There was a silence but we decided to eat and talk about it later.

It was finally dismissal. I called Mr. Yoo to pick up Dongpyo and send him home since I’ll be waiting for my brother’s dismissal and I still need to talk with Eunsang, I want to share about the key that I found out.

I went to the basement, as the same as before Seungyoun is there. I was frozen in my place when he looks at me, waiting for me to enter the basement. No Yeri, go back. I closed the door and leave.

I decided to go to the rooftop. I messagw Eunsang to see me in the rooftop since I don’t want to talk inside the basement since Seungyoun is there. As I reach the rooftop, I noticed the door next to the exit door of the rooftop. I mean I always see it here but I never got the chance to asked what was that room for, maybe for storage purpose? I mean it’s just a small room maybe 2 or 3 person could only fit inside of it. Instead of stressing myself out I just look at the view.