27

Han Yeri’s

It’s morning, i’m done taking shower so I went downstairs. I’m waiting for Seungyoun since he told me he would pick me up.

“You’re done? do you have everything you need now?” My brother asked me while fixing his polo shirt

“yes” I said

“then let’s go, some of my friends was already there” he said

“uhh, you should go first” I said while looking at my phone

“why? we can go together and we should save gas” he said

“my friends will pick me up” I said and scroll through my instagram account

“friends? you mean taera? dongpyo?” he asked

“yeah”

“then i’ll join you” he said and he was about to sit down, he was taken aback when I yelled at him

“just go! i’ll be going with them! no need to join” I yelled

“yah! that’s harsh. yes ma’am i’ll go now” he said sarcastically and went outside. I heard the
gate open so I sigh.

I really don’t wanna yell at him but I just don’t want him to know that i’m not really going to the trip with them and i’ll just gonna have a trip with his friend.

10 minutes passed, he’s still not here. My phone vibrate so I took it out and read the message he had send

 My phone vibrate so I took it out and read the message he had send

I went outside and I saw Seungyoun with his car. He went outside the car and grab my bag.

“I’ll put this in the back of the car, help yourself” he said and grab my stuffs.

I went inside his car and I’m amaze I thought it would be really messy but it was clean. I noticed a paperbag at the back.

Seungyoun went inside the car and he start to drive.

“Let’s grab some breakfast, where do you wanna eat?” he asked.

I looked at him. his side profile is really good, I guess that’s the reason why Taera is still with him because he got the looks.

“I feel like I want to eat bread” I said and start scrolling through my phone.

“then let’s go to subway” he suggests and he continue to drive.

I feel so full right now. We both went inside the car and he start driving again.

“Where are we going?” I asked while looking at the road

“It’s a very special place” he said

J just nod at him and I take nap.

I felt a tap in my shoulder. I quickly open my eyes and I saw seungyoun beside me.

“we are here” he said

he helped me to bring my things in the yatch. So this is what he mean special place, but I see no special here.

I watch him talk with caretaker of the yatch. I yawned at the sight, boring sea. Seungyoun waved his hands at me, asking me to come with him.

We both went to the yatch and he give me some drinks. And again, I yawned. The yatch starts to move.

“Is it boring?” he asked while looking at the sea.

“No, it’s just i’m tired” I said and look at the sky

“Once we reach the house, you can sleep. I’ll unpack our things” he said.

“By the way, I have so many things in my mind. It’s about our school. I wanna know things about our school” I said

He look at me and I did the same thing. He flashes me his smile, “So, what do you wanna know?”

“About the rumor in our school” I said

“which one?” he asked as he scratched the nape of his neck

“About hangyul, do you think he really killed Shin-ae?” I asked, I just looked at him blankly.

“I really don’t know. We don’t have any Idea if he really did but yeah” he said while looking at the sea

“But why is he in the jail?” I asked

“Because he confessed” Seungyoun said while pushing his hair back.

“he confessed? then it means he really killed Shin-ae” I said

“but he doesn’t know Shin-ae” he said

I was stopped by what he had said. Hangyul doesn’t know Shin-ae? but I remembered what Eunsang had said, Hangyul tried to rape Shin-ae so he knows her. It’s really confusing, If Hangyul doesn’t know Shin-ae, why would he confessed that he killed her?

Or maybe he is trying to hide something? but seungyoun can lie too, maybe he is a accomplice of the killer that’s why he said that. but it can be a lie too.

“what do you mean about that?” I asked

“Hangyul and I are friends, we study together but he really doesn't know her. Hangyul is a very busy man, he is the successor of his family so he really need to focus on studying business” He said

why does it feels like he is saying the truth?

“So why do you think he confessed?”

He looked at me and said, “I don’t have any Idea but I know for sure he is protecting someone”

uh, it can be. but it could be seungyoun since he is the closest one to Hangyul. but something is suspicious though, Junho was fighting with Eunsang about this topic. So one of them must be telling the truth.

but the fact that Taera and Seungyoun talked about Shin-ae, then it could be Seungyoun. I have to stick with seungyoun, It’s either Seungyoun or Eunsang.