30

Han Yeri’s

Everyone was looking at her. I can’t read her expressions at all.

“How dare you!?!? Do you think you are good just because your dad is one of the sponsors, it doesn’t mean you can just cheat?” the girl in black said

“and you b*tch can you just transfer school? we don’t need a snake here” the girl in short hair said

“do you think seungyoun will choose you over x1 group? you stupid” the girl in yellow said

I scanned the scene. a lot of student was watching but no one was trying to save her. I want to help her since she was good to me once but the fact that I know she was cheating from the start. I was stucked choosing if I should step up for her or let her experience what she deserves.

Again, I scanned the scene, Hyeonjun is watching with Wooseok, Yohan and Minhee.

I can’t watch this, I can’t help her and I don’t want to help her because in the first place she deserves it. She played with my brothers heart.

I was about to left the scene when my eyes noticed a guy from the distance, he was wearing mask with cap. I knew it was my brother. He is with Junho. He was standing in the side, no one noticed his existence. His eyes was focused at the scene, his eyes was shedding a tear.

It was the second time that I saw my brother cry, the first one was when my mother left us for her business in other country. There was a pain stabbing me in my heart. I know he doesn’t want to see Taera getting hurt but he wasn’t able to move because he was in pain, he never thought she would do this.

I was about to move when a hand from behind stopped me.

“You should not cross the line” I knew it was him, Eunsang.

Why everyone is telling me I should not cross lines? I saw my brother wiped his tears and left. I really can’t help it, I want to help her but Eunsang tighten his grip in my hand.

I looked at Eunsang and looked at him with a tear in my eyes. I don’t know but seeing my brother like that made my heart shrunk.

“Please let me help her, just now” I pouted at him

“You should listen to Eunsang, Seungyoun was here anyways” Dongpyo added.

I stopped pouting and looked at the scene. Seungyoun was there for her.

“Seungyoun is finally here, your knight and shining armour” the girl in the black said

Taera stepped back and she finally realized that Seungyoun was with him. She looked at him and she looked like she's going to cry.

“Are you insecure that Taera have me?” Seungyoun asked  with his boastful tone as he lift his brows.

A tear left my eye. I blinked for a lot of times, clearing myself if I really heard him spoke that sh*t out of his mouth

“Are you happy now that, that b*tch ruined your friendship with Seungwoo?” the girl in the black asked with her arm crossed.

“Our friendship is ruined the moment I had affair with her, I knew it from the start” He said

Is he confessing his feelings right now? My heart is breaking into pieces again. I watched seungyoun grab Taera’s hand and starts to walked away. The crowd gave them a way to walk into.

He was walking pass my direction. His eyes met mine but he continued to walked with Taera. Tears started to flow. I don’t know why do I have to feel this way. Do I deserve this kind of feeling when the only thing that I did was to like him? Is this the thing you get when you fall in love? You get hurt for loving?

Eunsang pulled me to faced him. I was too embarrassed for crying so I used both of my hands to cover my face. I bet everyone was staring at me too now.

I felt eunsang pulled me into a hug.

“Ssshhh don’t cry, it’s not your fault” Eunsang said as he slowly tapped my back.

“It’s okay, your brother is okay” Dongpyo said as he lightly tapped my shoulder.

After few minutes, I stopped crying. I removed my hands from my face and Eunsang break the hug.

I was wiping the tears in my eyes when he lift my face. I was looking to him and he was to me. He wiped my tears and he held my hands. We went to the cafeteria.

He bought me a cartoned milk. He put the straw and gave it to me.

“You should stop crying, you look ugly” He said

I rolled my eyes and I take a sip of my milk.

“Let’s go to the rooftop” he suggests and I followed him up there.

We looked at the tall buildings outside our school. It was really good to see everything from a high place.

“Why did you cry?” he asked

“Because of my brother” I answered

“It’s not like you didn’t know they’re having affair” He said sarcastically

“I know they are and I really don’t care about that but the moment I saw my brother cried while looking to Taera was really breaking me” I said

“so that’s the reason why you want to help her that moment, where you could get hurt too?” He asked as he looked at the sky.

I looked at sky and sigh, “why would I get hurt for helping her?”

“because of Seungyoun” he answered.

I was speechless for a moment but I replied, “Why would I get hurt because of Seungyoun? It’s not like I care”

“Liar” he said, he looked at me but I took a sip of my drink, he spoke “I heard everything yesterday.”

I choked, I looked at him confused.

“I knew it was real. I knew you like him for real. Your voice, your reaction expresses your feelings yesterday. And I saw you crying the moment you walked out of the scene” He said then he looked at the sky. I did the same thing. I got no words to spit out, too speechless.

“I was late.” he said.

I looked at him confused, he looked at me and said “We are late for the meeting” he said, he was about to leave when I stopped him.

“Eunsang can I ask you something? can you answer me honestly?” I asked

he furrowed his brows and looked at me more intensely, “Sure”

“Are you the one who owned that account?”

He laughed and said, “No, but I was trying to find it too. I was excited to find out who was the owner of that account because he is too good to know that affair”

I nodded at him. He smiled and left.

“did he think I would believe him? when I know we both know from the start that Seungyoun and Taera was having a thing” I thought.