26

Han Yeri’s

It was a new day. No new, no changes in my plans. I was walking to the hallway, I really can’t stop thinking about where and when should I dig in about Shin-ae’s death. I don’t have any Idea why i’m doing this but something is sure, her death and everyone’s involvement is fishy.

I went to my classroom and start reading my textbook.

“Did you see the news?” dongpyo ask me

I look at him and stare at him blankly

“I guess you didn’t.” he said and continue to fish out his things in his bag.

“what news? I’m too busy thinking about something” I said and went back staring at my textbook

“Ms. Jung broke up with her boyfriend” he said

I knew that one.

“And eunsang and her met yesterday, there was some post from the students here that they bump into them yesterday” he added

I knew it. I knew that when it’s about her, he can cancel all his plans just to meet and comfort her.

Why does it feel like i’m a beggar? even though I have a tons of money and my family own so many companies.

“I’m gonna get some food, do you wanna come?” Dongpyo asked

“No, i’m full. I just wanna take some rest at the clinic” I said

“are you sick?” he ask and put his hand in my forehead

“your temperature is good” he said as he remove his hand

“I feel sleepy and I have headache.” I said and walk out of the classroom.

It’s not my first time to fall in love and get dump but this one really hurts. He keeps giving me hope. false hope. I sigh.

I scattered my sight in the hallway. everyone seems so busy. I saw yohan, he was with some girls. such a flirty.

“it’s the right thing not to fall for him, since I might get hurt more than what I feel right now” I said and went to the clinic.

I was in front of the clinic. I open the door and went to the bed. This feels better anyway. I fished out my phone in my pocket.

I just want to know what other student posting right now in the secret portal. As I scroll down through the portal, I saw some pictures of me going inside the clinic.

I sigh, I really don’t know why they keep on posting things without permission. I know it’s okay to gossip behind my back but posting some pics with caption like I got sick because of the news, because of eunsang and Ms. Jung.

I heard the door open, so I put my phone inside my pocket since i’m afraid a teacher would see me here acting like sick so I could get some time to scroll in my phone.

I pretend to sleep.

“Yeri”

Familiar voice.

“Are you sleeping” he ask

“Seungyoun, let me rest” I said and open my eyes

“Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you want me to get you some medicine?” He flooded me with question

“I’m good” I said

“Are you sure?” he ask

Why do he looks like he’s concern?

I nod at him

“that’s good” he said.

I look at ceiling. There was a silence filling the whole room.

“Do you think I’m hard to love?” I ask seungyoun since I’m really curious.

“no. you’re easy to love since you’re lovely and you love people with all your heart. no one could refuse to people who could love other people with their heart” he said and lay his head beside my head.

“answers from flirty people amaze me always, do you know why?” I said

“i’m not flirty but I wanna know why?” he ask

“because it comforts broken people, those emotions and feeling of broken people were lifted. lifted and once they reach the limit, the flirty ones will drop them and again they’re broken again” I said

“how that can amaze you?” he ask

“because they keep the cycle going” I said and close my eyes

“yeah.. you have a point” he said.

And then again, the silence was there again. J keep my eyes close. Minutes pass and I hear nothing. I guess he left?

I open my eyes and look at my side. He was still here. He was sleeping.

I look at the details in his face. Clear skin. good shape eyebrows. long eye lashes. beautiful built nose. soft and moist lips.

how can someone be this gifted? I keep on looking at his lips. I’m honestly devastated and stunned at his ethereal details.

He suddenly open his eyes and said “Don’t stare at me like that, I will melt” he said and smile.

“you can go now, the class will start soon” I said

“I don’t want to attend class, i’ll sleep here with you” He said and close his eyes

“regarding to the trip, I won’t go” I said and just stare at him

he open his eyes again and said “then let’s go on a trip together. I also don’t wanna come with them”

“why?” I ask

“because I don’t wanna go on a trip with them” he said

“why?”

“what why?” he was confused

“why do you wanna go on a trip with me?” I ask

“because I wanna know you”

“you can ask me right now about the things you wanna know, I can answer it right awa---”

“I want to be with you” he cutted me. the eye to eye contact made me speechless

why are you like that? I really felt like drowning in the ocean. I stare again in the ceiling and answer “okay”