17

Han Yeri’s POV

Finally I made it. I was outside of the school. I went to the parking lot. I saw Eunsang, he is on his knees. Ms. Jung didn't bother to look at him.

“Please don't go back to him” he begged.

“Please?”

Ms. Jung look at him. He stand up when he saw her look at him.

“I love you so much Noona” He said as he hugged him tightly.

Ms. Jung removed his arm that was wrapped in her.

“Eunsang, you'll find someone better than me” Ms. Jung said

Tears keeps on rolling down his face

“Noona please? He left you and I'm here. I'm always here for you please choose me” He begged and a lot of tears keep on rolling down his face.

“Eunsang, you'll find someone who will love you and will give a lot of effort, don't settle and don't focus on me. I love my boyfriend” Ms. Jung said

She's right Eunsang, I'm here for you....

“But Noona”

“Go back to the party and Enjoy it” She retorted

“How can I enjoy the party? How can I huh? Can't you see I'm so happy when I'm only with you” He said

I saw it too. The way he glow up and the way he smile earlier reminds me that I will never be able to replace the happiness she's giving her to him.

Ms. Jung enter the car and She just drove out of the Parking lot.

I saw him crying. He’s wasting so much tears. I watch him cry and cry. His knees met the floor again. I saw him punching the floor.

I felt a heart wrenching pain.

I saw him took out a foldable knife in his pocket.

“I want to die!” He shouts.

I don't know what to do so I went to him

I slowly went to him and I kneel down.

He faced me, He wiped his tears with his hands. I saw blood on his hand.

“Since when are you here?" He asked

“Eunsang, Let's treat your wounds” I said

“No. Don't mind me. It's nothing” He said and she slowly stands up.

I did the same thing.

“Go back to the party” He said

“No I don't want to” I said

He starts to walk away so I followed him

“Why are you following me?" He asked irritatedly.

“I just want to make sure, you'll never kill yourself”

“Who cares if I die” He said

“I care”

“tss, why would you care?" He asked as he looked at me with his furrowed eyes.

I can't say that I like him. He would just reject me since he love someone. I just went silent.

“See? You just care because you heard me I want to die” He said and starts inside the building of our school.

“I'll smoke here. You should go first” Eunsang said.

“Eunsang”

“hmmm? ”

“since when did you start smoking?” I asked

“today”

He said and he fished out the cigarette out of his pocket.

“Eunsang please don't smoke cigarettes, please?” I begged.

It's the first time I begged for someone to stop.

“So should I water this cigarette?” he jokingly said.

I tried to snatch the cigarette but he lifted his arms and I can't reached his arm.

“Just go, I'll need to calm myself with this cigarette” He said

I grab Eunsang’s face and I faced it to me

“No, Eunsang don't smoke just because of her” I said.

“I don't care just go” he said and pushed me.

This bitch is testing my patience

I grab his face again and I look at his eyes.

“Eunsang she love someone else can you just let her go and love someone else, can you?” I asked while looking at his eyes

“Don't interfere in someone’s life. You do know how much I love her and Why would you care? Can you just shut up and go?” He said and he pushed me again.

This time I lost my balance and my butt cheeks met the floor. This is too much.

I saw him glance at me but he didn't bother to help and He just light up his cigarette.

I managed to stand on my own.

“You know what?”

He looked at me. His eyes is filled with nothing, completely broken and dead.

“I know that hurts, knowing someone you love who was still madly and deeply in love with someone else hurts the most but it doesn't mean you have to destroy yourself so just, I mean she will notice you breaking into pieces but she would not help you to be fixed knowing her lover will be mad at her and might be the cause of the ending of their relationship”

“And do I care?” He retorted

“yes you don't but do--- nevermind just do whatever you want. Just destroy yourself, one day you'll realize she doesn't care and you'll realize she won't lay an eye to you” I said and I was about to enter the door when he grabbed my arms

“Who the hell are you to give me words like that?”

He tighten his grip.

“Eunsang let go, you're hurting me” I said

but he just tighten it more

“Know your limit”